+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex effect on your study?

Senior Member hafi1199 is an unknown quantity at this point hafi1199's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je haan ya kahain na kahain tu asar karti hay kuch jagh par agar acha karti hay tu kahain bura be karti hay lakin agar is bat ko is tarah say samjh jay kay is main is treeqy say kam kaya jay tu app ke zandagi ke bohat sari mushklat hal ho jati hain jo app ke boaht madad karti hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member danish010 is on a distinguished road danish010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No the forex did not effect on the studies of me because the forex is the business that every person can do the job in the very easy way in the every where in the world and at every time inn the day and earn the lot of the money from the forex trading.Therefor the forex did not effect on my studies and i did not know about the other traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shapla8888 is an unknown quantity at this point shapla8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex effect on my study though i take forex as a part time job. Forex is a very risky business and for it this business always distrub me and make extra thinking. On The other hand forex treading need much study and enough time. This is why Forex effect my study

Senior Member marsi is an unknown quantity at this point marsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very powerful because once I knew I was finished then learning forex increasingly viable as forex made ​​my life change from unemployment to work and I've been self-sufficient in the presence of these forex trading ..
    thank you my friends who have always supported and introduced me to forex ..
    I really love forex ..

Senior Member zaheerkhan21 is an unknown quantity at this point zaheerkhan21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han forex study ko effect karti hai.special us waqat jub paper nazdeek ho aur forex student ko us waqat bi zyda effect karti hai jub un ko lost hojye .is laye student jub free ho tub forex karye agar study kay duran forex karye gye tu study tu effect hogi sur sath ma paisa bi

Junior Member rajasahab is an unknown quantity at this point rajasahab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it all depends on our ownself, pehli bat k agar hm achi trading abilities aur information rkhty hen to hm sara time khud manage kr skty hen,,aur dusri bat yh k kuch arsa tk to hmen zada time dena parhta hai lekin bad mai jub hmen confidnce hasil ho jata hai to hum manag kr skty hen time ko....respects....

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its totally depend on you how you consider forex as , If you want to maintain forex as the part time job then dont give lot of time to forex.DOnt get deviated from the studies because of forex try to use good time managment

Banned tanu123 is an unknown quantity at this point tanu123's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a best part time work for a student and it will help student make money while studying and there allowing him to make good income from forex and overcome his daily expenses or he can even finance his study course or class that he wants to take and i think this will make student less dependent on his family for financing money for his career.

Member nazmulh25 is on a distinguished road nazmulh25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex not effect on your study, if you flow rioting.When your exam near you give most of the time study and some time you give forex. Then forex con not effect your study.

Banned urduforex is an unknown quantity at this point urduforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    The people which get too involved in any thing can lose concentration on other things , Many students lose their Concentration also ,Which is not good , it should be treated as second priority.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast