+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 264 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2637

Thread: How much you get angry after losing?

Junior Member faisalanwar is an unknown quantity at this point faisalanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loosing in forex make me very very angry. But i never loose my confident. I always believe myself. Its help me lit when I loose. But as i am a part timer and as a student i always invest a limited amount. It reduces the possibility of my loosing. And make me happy with my profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lol, this is the best conversation topic! I do get really angry when losing - even micro amounts. Actually, once I place trades I need to go and do something else otherwise I will just get furious. It is getting better over time, and its definitely a bad thing. Getting angry used to make me want to take revenge on the market and losing money, or letting winners run into losers to get the market back. All of it is really bad - which needs to be avoided.
    Last edited by cfxsignals; 2012-06-24 at 06:28 PM.

Member esporti is on a distinguished road esporti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it take long time as much i stil have some ballance , but when i lose all my banalce then i can be extra grumpy in the way i can never control my slef

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    getting angry when trading will not making you successful or make you get the money you lost in a trade,when ever you lose money dont get angry just close you computer and close for the day

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually anger is not a good thing but when i lose money my anger enclose me ,then my working speed rising.after some time latter my anger is controlled.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think angry is vary from trader to trader and i do not feel so angry because i think loss is the part of any business , if i want to trade here then i have face loss in this market so it is not big matter for me.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i started trading forex i always get angry at my self, which will still make me lose more money, that was a lesson i have to learn that anytime i lose money instead of trading i close for the day

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that any trader don't want to get loss in trading forex market, but traders can notr avoid loss, loss is a part of the forex market. So we must calm dowm when we get loss to open a new position to make profit.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losses always come into the way of success and we can encounter them with good strategy like for encountering them we need a system that work in any type of market in which we get best winning ratio means we get profit and add that successfully into our account.

Member fantastic is an unknown quantity at this point fantastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmuneer View Post
    Hello friends

i just wondering how much each person gets engery when loosing
    money in trading some people still calm and some are going to mad....

what you do if you loose your some money aor lost your whole forex account share your feelings my feelings are like this
    when you lose money in forex , you have to be relax and take a rest from trading untill you forget your loss , then you have to think more about the real reasons for loss and try to start again When you are in a better mood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 264 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)