+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 264 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much you get angry after losing?

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the first time, yes, I was angry at my loss, but then I realized that it was useless,
    so I had to avoid it again, by changing my style and trading with calm and discipline then everything
    would make me good. too ,,, angry is not good,
    but honestly i always worry to hold some floating minus

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantages and disadvantages of forex trading can be profitable in a deal business
    with certain thoughts through the technical analysis you choose on the chart. Because the disadvantage
    for me is the machete step of learning in certain business transactions, the complex in the money market.
    Now traders can win maybe lose this with the fluctuations that occur in money marketing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantages and disadvantages of forex trading can be profitable in a deal business with certain thoughts
    through the technical analysis you choose on the chart. Because the disadvantage for me is the machete step
    of learning in certain business transactions, the complex in the money market. Now traders can win maybe
    lose this with the fluctuations that occur in money marketing.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantages and disadvantages of forex trading can be profitable in a deal business with certain thoughts through
    the technical analysis you choose on the chart. Because the disadvantage for me is the machete
    step of learning in certain business transactions, the complex in the money market.
    Now traders can win maybe lose this with the fluctuations that occur in money marketing.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course this is really bad when we lose our trade. and whenever I lose my trades
    so I can get very angry and some time I shout and get frustrated and sometimes I quarrel with my colleagues.
    but then I controlled myself and rested and relaxed myself
    and then started with new.

Member elyse99 is on a distinguished road elyse99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helllllllllllo guys ;;;;;;;; for the first time, yes, i was angry for my loses, but then i realized that it was a useless thing all the begging trader should undestand that gain and lose is part of this business

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia me to bohat hi zyada ghussa hota hn khdu ko galiya det ahn aur 1 baart o mene apna laptp hi toor dia tha but oske bad thoi aqal ae to deha ke yrr loss to meri mistake hi vaja se ho rha hn to mene seekha samjha socha aur again try kia aur profit hua
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-23), garrysidhu (2017-09-24), incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-25), munibkhan (2017-09-24)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    1 saal pehlay jab muje itna experience to nahi tha forex kay baray main to main aksar aukaat angry ho jata tha aor bohat zayada ho jata tha jab zayada loss hota tha lakin ab muje profit ho raha hai to main ab khush hoon kyun kay loss kam hota hai aor profit zayada hota hai kyun kay enger ko control kar liya hai main apbhi apney enger ko control karna seekhen.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-09-27), rehanayaz (2017-10-20)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that the loss and profit are the part of this trading business i get the loss in this trading business but i do not get angry in this situation but i always wait for the good trend of this trading market .

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me ager ap trading money management k sath karein to trades lose hony per b koi problem nhi hti r na koi tension hoti hai. jo log risk le kar loss karty hain to wo pher bad me khud se kafi naraz hty hain kafi gusa b ata hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 264 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)