+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 285 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2849

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you trading at the time of news looks is very good for trad because that is the time when the market is gong to make any good movement .Make analysis with help of previous .hope this helps.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kudro1997 For This Useful Post:

mahinfxindia (2012-05-27)

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well trading at the time of news realise is a very good idea for me because I think that it is the time when the market is going to make any kind of good movement.make a pending orders before the release of the news the pending order should be in the buy stop or sell stop range.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar trading main nwes boht ahcima ha ro boht sara broker trading main news strategy ko boht zada used kata han es lyaa hama be trading main news ko sunna or news ka bara main jannan ho ga es lay to main trading main news ko dekhan ke kushash karta hoon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    Dear all

I have this question from long time how to trade in forex by reading or watching the news i'm from long time trying to learn this but no body help me about that i need some on to explain for me .
    yar muja lagta ha ka news strategy boht achi or best strategy ha ro muaja to ya strategy boht achi ro best be lagti ha or agr ya strategy agr ksis ko samjaj a jaya to phar us ko ksi or strategy ke zorart nahi rahati ha es lya to main trading main kafi eaend karta hoon lakin mujaa be news strategy puri tara samja nah aye ha abi tak.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade with news first you should know the impact.after knowing it if the actual is greater than predicted then its good for the currency or else it is bad for currency.
    make analysis with help of previous.hope this helps.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I have not been able to read and make predictions from a news trade, but I know that every news has a high impact will make the price move fast and far. so when there is news on the release of my create pending order buy stop and sell stop above and below the price a view minute before the news release...
    i also use your strategy to trading with news. where ever the price go it will hit one of my pending order and usually hit profit target also. thats way i like news

9. The Following User Says Thank You to abdul hamid p For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the Forex Market News with a good way to make a profit ... Which is that you follow all the new events, news and be updated ... When you see news of new forces affect the market then take the necessary action

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    Dear all

I have this question from long time how to trade in forex by reading or watching the news i'm from long time trying to learn this but no body help me about that i need some on to explain for me .
    Mere khayal se ya sab se asan tarika ha for new/beginner k lia to do trade by reading or watching the news. Don't know about others but atleast for me it works i have made a decent profit in my few try with it. For me its very reliable.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    This is very easy i watch some website where news publish with their impact then i trade on this news, mostly i trade 30 min of news relies because this thing give a good trend to trade on this news.
    Read the news might be an easy thing for people who already understand the fundamental analysis with a fine but people who are beginners and do not understand the fundamental analysis is not easy because of my own to this day have not been able to read the fundamental analysis and have not been trading on news that the release

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is diverse and there also you will find different effects, so you should be able to understand the characters one by one so that you can comfortably respond to the news well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 285 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)