+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 285 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I want to know how you all the charts according to trade media dictionary media times. At calendars call very easy to understand. Does not accepted non-media influences of the addition to any kinds of media you get a simple calendar to add media publications ! and i think its very important to read news and understand it properly. trader can collect every fundamental news by various web site. also some website explain it details. so if trader practice then after some days he must understand any type of news. if trader understand news then he can trade by those news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is also very good for knowing the psychology of the Forex market because you can assess whether the market will go up or down and you can trade according to news updates. Non-paid rolls are released at the beginning of each month (on Fridays) and I trade this. This may be a red signal or a green signal. You can buy and sell after that. and the forex market is only news per he depends on the karti, some news traders, bagair b, karte trade, hen, agar, foreign exchange market, k, graphics, and legitimate, t, samajte, hen, ap, technical analysis, legal, tara, k, profit, kar, sakte, hen, news time, trade, karne, avoid, bare, bohat market time he zayada volatile hoti he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh dear I'm really new here, if I know about it than surely I will help you with that. so here is the responsibility of the seniors to tell us everything that is unknown to us, I humbly ask senior members to share some useful information for us and for me I truly believe that news shows bring a good opportunity to trade it and make good profits too. So we can learn how to exchange news and then we can make big profits from news releases. But be careful with losses that can occur.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade news is extremely difficult and the trader is almost confused where the price will move when the news is good or bad and the good news doesn't illustrate that the price will move up nor the bad news illustrates that the market will move down.
    and Trading news requires experience. You don't just follow the market prices to its direction when news is release. Because some news actually trigger prices to a wrong direction before moving to its direction. In trading news, analysis the previous, the forecasted and the actual before making your trading decision. For economic news which is not in data, a more hawkish news is good for the affected currency.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually had thought about, if we suppose longterm trading by H4 D1 W1, then the news or fundamental analysis is less affected, it is technically distinguished playing as long as OP and our target is appropriate based on technical analysis, it will be there due to price reversal influential news , but if it is still not strong enough to break through the boundaries of the price movement then the price will go back to the beginning of the trend before the news was released,, fundamental conclusion + technical = profit

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do you read the news because you are using an economic hum, use kary hain or bro, the site is per mojood hota hi is ko hum read aisa karta hain k jis currency ki news hoti hai ager wo ho positive for currency ka supports the main hoti hai wo us the strong currency of the card or the most effective ho gee to us, week, week or positive news, ho to hum us, the currency of buying karts hain or agro nagetive ho to sell karty hain.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you need realize how to current market regarding facts hr approximately next you should follow each facts more rapidly facts. In addition to speedily own it through affordable calender. Using calender one can get which usually facts can potentially much more afflicted and also which usually facts commonly are not and also which intern kind to facts put period of time. I think internally facts modifying given that i know that people will certainly make a?substantial amount?of cash flow through modifying by it.
    and dominate that market psychology may mean understanding the character of price movements in the forex market, but it does not mean that the analysis has an accuracy of 100%, there are still false signal, but a lot of truth in his analysis, if flawed, is not yet understood this strategy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually it depends on how we understand the trend that is happening and it usually does the effect itself is fundamental to the movement of huge technical analysis signals that we use, so we can not rule out the process we should be able to understand the conditions that give effect to the news of the pair that we use for trading
    and i think it is terribly troublesome to be able to perceive the news that has pop out of this supply bertita I conjointly generally still confused by the news generally comes suddenly and eventually with the market value that the other way and that i was floating become

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Economic data tends to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is especially true in the currency market, which not only responds to US economic news, but also news from around the world. With at least eight major currencies available for trading in most currency brokers and more than 17 derivatives, there are always some economic data scheduled to be released that traders can use to inform them of the positions they take.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to read the news is absolutely absolute and very easy, and for the good problems that are given to us, we must run the right market in the form of trade choices that are very pronoused and influenced well, we need to run the market in this case in trouble - the good problem that we are working on for good is intervention work that to work together for a good form we have to work hard and prove we are able to understand the market fa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 285 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)