+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 590 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you able to earn?

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I can get the forex market. The forex market is an international business place that anyone can trade with and get transactions with. want to do big transactions in the market that's why we can need money on trade. and I consider I am competent to collect in Forex treading because this is a very painful line and this is a very relaxed way to earn income. But for that study the law of disciplinary rules and excavation of beggars see on Forex. So I imagine if I can move well on Forex, I can be healthy to play this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we have the opportunity to make our cash well and I also get cash from this and I can see that you have the opportunity to need this and we can also see this and also you can do it. And I have the opportunity to make or take money from this and you can see this. and I can get from forex and I also try to learn from here this plate form is very useful to increase knowledge about trading and we can get many benefits from forex we can learn about many ways to make a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To this day I have no income from this job because I am new here and I do training and learning is my first strategy. So after learning and experience I have to trade to get a lot of money from this trade. Forex is my part time job and I have many expectations from it. and yes I can get income because I am educated and I know a lot about forex which helps me get good money, I teach and do part time work in forex to get a good income from it

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes me forex trading me kafi lambe time se kar raha hu aur muje is ka abhi achha experience aur knowledge ho chuka he to me yaha se easily profit kam leta hu.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    We should never stop learning because the market is always changing, meaning you have to be learning so you can always change with it. No matter how much you lose or make, never stop studying, researching and accept new challenges to learn more. You must focus on the betterment of oneself and grow your knowledge-based all the time, never to get too comfortable with your success or position in life, You will find you become better prepared than everyone else

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the current corporate market is definitely your international company where people can easily obtain and advertise as well as organizations. I find I personally have a balance but really find and reduce your purchases and advertisements which one of us makes important and I am new at Forex have not found myself able to produce but I am here to learn and I believe that one day I will be able to make a lot of profit in my business and I will become rich by earning lots of money

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnab trading may kamyabi hasil karny k liay ham ko zyada learning karni chaiya aur demo account may zyada practice karni chaiya q k prqctice makes a man perfect is liay jab ham trade ke practice karty han to buhat si mistakes karty han lakin agr ham apni mistakes ko control karty han aur un ko repeat nahe krian gay to real trade may zrur profit mily ga

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yes i have earn some thing on the trading sites but i can not make the big transaction on the trading sites because i did not have the more money to make the big transaction on the trading sites i have low balance in my account but i want to make the big transaction on the market that why we can need the money on the trading.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Aleena (2019-12-27), goldmaster (2019-12-03), zahid2016 (2019-12-27)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे नहीं लगता कि फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग इतना ज़्यादा मुश्किल है। शुरुआत में मैंने फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में काफी लॉस किया है। मेरे लिए हानि का सबसे बड़ा कारन लालच था। फॉरेक्स कोई जादू की छड़ी नहीं है, फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कोई शॉर्टकट नहीं है। अधिकतर ट्रेडर्स लालच में पड़ जाते हैं और रातोंरात आमिर बनना चाहते हैं और लालच में पड़कर लॉस कर देते हैं। अगर आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना है तो आपको फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे जानकारी हासिल करना होगा और सीखना होगा। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कड़ी मेहनत करने और सीखने की ज़रूरत होती है। ट्रेडर के तौर पर फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफलता के लिए ट्रेडिंग ज्ञान होना बाहर ज़रूरी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स का सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा प्रैक्टिस करें। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bakloni For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-12-03)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I found a trading style that suited me, income was such an impossible thing to do, but after a lot of learning and evaluation now I can get quite good at forex and until now forex is my main source of income and I and my partners too create wealth from this and I can also see that you have the opportunity to need this and we can also see this and you can also easily this. Currency trading is a good thing to get good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-12-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 590 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)