+ Reply to Thread
Page 841 of 907 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 839 840 841 842 843 851 891 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 9066

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Banned xoazhar1 is an unknown quantity at this point xoazhar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear sop loss is a part of forex business we can stop our loss by use stop loss i think it is very good tool for newbie and beggners if you want safe you account from loss then you set stop loss value.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member moh3m is an unknown quantity at this point moh3m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank`s this great

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sujan is an unknown quantity at this point sujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think of business.But only part of the forex stop loss, MetaTrader software.It for me to know all it.Best importance.Everyone is one of the most interesting parts of a golden opportunity for .

Senior Member shohan6 is an unknown quantity at this point shohan6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. this is a system of forex which had attached by forex for the benefit of the users. this system is very suitable for us in busy time.

Member selena is an unknown quantity at this point selena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i agree that stop loss is a part of this business, all business is have loss risk, including forex trading, we need to use stop loss if we wont to lose all money in our account, so we can trade again even we get loss

Banned cepot89 is an unknown quantity at this point cepot89's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my personal view, I agree completely with your opinion that the stop loss is the best defense we have in trading for profit prevents changes that we can or increased loss we might receive. but it also seems to me personally why stop loss is very important because by using the tools we can to maximize profits and minimize losses. Perhaps so that I can convey may be useful for all traders. Regards.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcandle View Post
    Yes, Stop loss is a good tool for traders but it is not a part of the business. Most of time we use stop loss to prevent invitable huge loss in trading. it will be wise for traders to know where to set stop loss exactly .
    i think it is a part from this business, because it is a must from my view to avoid us from bangkrupt and get margin call. so,. stop loss is rally necessary to use in all trade, so we can trade with very relax

Junior Member rajib_wml is an unknown quantity at this point rajib_wml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that maximum trader fall in lose when do the serious for the trading. if the reduce loss than must be know the how will gain profit and how will use the the technique for the reduce loss. my personal opinion is the when do the trading must be careful.

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, Stop loss is a good tool for traders but it is not a part of the business. Most of time we use stop loss to prevent invitable huge loss in trading. it will be wise for traders to know where to set stop loss exactly .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bdconnect View Post
    Yes stop loss is the part of the business if you can not stop loss in your trade you loss more when you loss.stop loss is the limit of you loss.you select your stop loss point and free all time.
    haan bhai stop loss is business ka ek bahut hi bada part hai, ye humare loss ko kam karta hai, limit mein loss hota hai, kafi trader stop loss ka use nahi karte hai, wo ye sochte hai, ki market reverse jarur hoti hai, lekin aisa har baar nahi hota hai, kabhi kabhi hi aisa dekhne ko milta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 841 of 907 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 839 840 841 842 843 851 891 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)