+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 907 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 9066

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a part of the business.
    between the striking prices. Defense in an enhanced trade, at least
    theoretically, should be an easier proposition, and to my experience to date,
    it usually is. However, one trade, in May 1999 soybeans in late 1998 caused
    Every Once in a While 235
    some problems on defense. I was a little early in enhancing the trade, and

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is actually a part of the forex bussines as its required to control our open position and reduce the risk of having bad surprices like margin call or stop out for exemple , every trader should set stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes stop loss is not a good perfect tool but a good defend in forex trade honestly it is good to have stop loss in forex trade of course there is a possibility of losing all your investment in a single trade.

Banned Alihyder is an unknown quantity at this point Alihyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes stop passing may be and only An business, and Additionally a great practice, each new dealer make same error again and again once more that never set sl and TP for each trade However it is fundamental to secure capital and likewise profit, i am generally place my sl and TP also that is the reason my reliable in Forex develop dependent upon step by step.

Member mantoman is an unknown quantity at this point mantoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realized that this is very important, but honestly, i have been trading more than 6 years and I used to use it, i prefer to use hedging system or trailing stop loss it self ..or if necessary i just used cut loss as my last choice

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade is a business that loss is part of the business so it is good and better for you to apply stop loss in your trade to me I like it better that there is stop loss tool in forex trade if not a lot of trader will not have been in forex trade.

Member Zareena Bibi is an unknown quantity at this point Zareena Bibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is a part of any business or forex mian bhi loss hota hai trader ka or trader ko her trade main stop loss use karna chahiya is sa ya faida hota hai k some time market main bohat ziyada moment ho jati ha jasy kuch din pahly GBPUSD main is tarhan moment hoi thi ka wo 1000 pip gir gaya tha market ki aisi condition main SL kam karta hai.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trade you should trade with a mindset that you have to trade another day in forex trading business so you should not blow your account in a single trade so it is a good thing to apply stop loss in forex trade.

Banned abd34ou is an unknown quantity at this point abd34ou's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know many traders don't use stop loss and still win that is because they are following a proper money management and they can hold there position for very long, but it is always to practise some strategy that allows you a to put a stop loss with a good risk to reward ratio as that will make you a better trader and also remove the worry factor from your trading

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think its no double that stop loss is a part of strategy i think . I use stop loss most of the time . I have seen many traders don't close their trade when they should close . We have to understand that loss is a part of business and we have to accept it rather than continue these .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 907 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)