+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 233 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no and never humien is forum sy kafi sara knowledge tu hasil ho jata hai lekin bahut sari batien aisi hoti hain jin ki humien samajh nahi aati unko samajhny ke liye kisi na kisi teacher ka hona zaruri hai jo keh humien sikha bhi saky aur us knowledge ko practically apply bhi kary is tarah hum easily samajh lein agar hum khud hi lagy rahien gy tu bahut sari problems hungi jin main hum phir cobfuse hi rahien gy
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's why we have to have a good experience so we can be wiser and skilful so they teach me less but the forum teaches me many things and thanks the owners of this discovery that make this for us rather than reading alone in self study or forums that require leaders know how to start that company Forex trading experts have never studied FOREX 15 more magazines about it defines I totally agree that experience is the best teacher in the Forex business because you can learn from your past mistakes and be able to find a solution to your trading mistakes and no, I think we can not do anything or any work without teachers and without guidance, I think it is a teacher who can make us a successful trader or lose trader, but it depends on us that how we learn and how we take intrest dala m of this particular field, so to learn forex we must also need a teacher.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fakhrunf For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can learn forex trading without teacher.If you have good skilled about English language.you can find out different books about forex.It is very helpful for making good trader.If you achieve knowledge from online and give proper time for practicing. you can do good forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUJJARBABA For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-02), Unregistered (1)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think It will be better for learning.if you have a forex teacher. But you can learn it without teacher.because it is a online treading business. there is free online treading education and forex.treading video in online for learning. So you can learn it without teacher if you wish.and also many Forex book in online available.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AHMADUZAIR232 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-02)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Good question ..g haan ap forex trading kisi achy teacher ke bina bhi sikh sakty hain..lekn ak acha teacher apko achi training dyta ha.. kuk hame maloom hai ki forex trading ak online trading business hai is liye agr ap internet par is forex trading ki learn k about knowledge hasil kar sekte ho , or forum ke posting ke site se bhi apko forex trading ki learn mil sekte hai or is ke liye apko zada teacher ki zrort nahi hoti... Thanks you

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-07-01), Unregistered (1)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends experince is the key to success in every sphere of life As forex forum india is the greatest instructor instructor in my circle actually i think experience is the best teacher in Forex business because experience is the most important is every kind of business i think it may be but if the teacher both of which can also be a good thin and Of course it is possible to understand swapping foreign exchange and not using a coach as you can easily understand foreign currency exchange on the internet. It's just a business on the net and also so you can get most of the support related to this business on the internet. I would say that as an online business you may need a clear non-zero trainer in swapping foreign exchange.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can do it, and also everyone, and me too, i learned forex trading with self-taught, i have no mentor or teacher, i just read and learn from forum only, no book or watch videos, but this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. to get the latest and actual information, and at last, the best thing i did, i use demo account to learn about them, and continued learning with cents account/ real account, and now, after several years, i can do trade and make it profitable

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother yeh aap ke mind py bhi depend karta hai aur aap ke learning source py bhi karta hai for example agar aap books wagira parhty hain tu mery khial sy aap ko un ki zara bhi samajh nahi aae gi lekin agar aap video lecture ly rahy hain tu phir aap ko samajh aa jaye gi easily books ki teacher ke baghair samajh nahi aati
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), MARandhawa (2018-06-28)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,147 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Ji haan bilkul Forex par aap Bina Kisi teacher ke bhi kaam kar sakte hain aur isko Seekh sakte hain Bina Kisi teacher ke lekin aap mein seekhne ka Jazba hona chahiye agar aap Mai sikhne ka Jazba hoga toh aap hi se earning karne mein jaldi Kamyab Ho Jayenge Yeh Mera Paigam Hai Sabke Liye.

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), billyboy00007 (2018-06-27), danish555 (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), Nirzana (2018-06-28), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-07-01), sarfraz786 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (3), zahid2016 (2018-06-30)

Banned junaidjamsheed455 is on a distinguished road junaidjamsheed455's Avatar
    Thanks
    NOT too much learn without a teachers because trading is just like a lessen and without teacher we cant perform very well in any lessen . so always find such a nice teacher which are aympathical with you and trained you as well as you want. because without any teacher you cannat perform very well thanx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to junaidjamsheed455 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 233 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)