+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 233 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Senior Member anika is an unknown quantity at this point anika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can learn Forex business without teacher.there are many web side to learn this business & e-book .online Forex Chanel if we follow this and practice once we can trade well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by astorkuwienak View Post
    although we do not have a teacher who teaches forex trading, we can still get a good knowledge of forex, and can still benefit greatly. we need to do is learn to be better, more patient, and more diligently. I'm sure we all can be successful even without a teacher
    yes i agree with you, already more than three years I run forex, and I have never studied with a teacher, but because there is a desire to improve and do it better, so there is an increase to my income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to marege For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member astorkuwienak is an unknown quantity at this point astorkuwienak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although we do not have a teacher who teaches forex trading, we can still get a good knowledge of forex, and can still benefit greatly. we need to do is learn to be better, more patient, and more diligently. I'm sure we all can be successful even without a teacher

5. The Following User Says Thank You to astorkuwienak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jania khan is an unknown quantity at this point jania khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to ap ko ye kahon gi k agr ap forex ki jst e-learning keren ge to ap ko is ki zyda achi smj nai lgy gi kiun k e-learing me agr koi chez smjh na aye to hum kisi say poch b nai sakty is liye main aik tracher ko prefer keron gi ta k wo humre level k mutabik humen trading ki knowldge dy aur hum successfully trade ker sakeen

Senior Member shoukat naaz is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat naaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trading market the first step to start forex trading we should learn forex first . we can easily learn forex trading from warious ways like indian forum like friends like browsing related websits . we can also learn this business from teacher . learning and knowledge is neccessory thing in this business .

Senior Member chrahat is an unknown quantity at this point chrahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex ko without teacher hum smj sakte hain is ko learn kar sakte hain but agar hum forex kisi expert teacher sa sekh laye to hum forex main jald sekh sakte hain aur expert be ho sakte ahin

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i can learn and educate without a teacher but it would take much more time because the teacher guide me toward the most important points in the trade and how i can get the required knowledge

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salman shafqat View Post
    Forex is an international online earning platform and well reputed now a days so can we learn Forex without a teacher?
    we can learn forex without the help of a teacher,
    we can search on the internet, a lot of material that we can use as a teaching us
    However, to shorten and simplify the way we learn, if you have more funds, it is advisable to pay for a mentor
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned aliben is an unknown quantity at this point aliben's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can learn Forex without a teacher, if you have good intellectual ability to assimilate different learning materials available online while very careful not to be misled notions.

Senior Member Levi is an unknown quantity at this point Levi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning forex without a teacher is very possible as long as we became smart peoples and I learn by my self too in the beginning. But we have forex forum like this forum to learn, so dont worry about learning by yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 233 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)