+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 233 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes the trader can learn the forex without a teacher. This business is very easy to learn. For this purpose the demo account is very useful for learning. This account provide the place of practice, experience and basic knowledge. This is the good teacher.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned malikwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point malikwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my observations you can not learn forex trading without a teacher...you just can start trading without teacher but you can not be successful in trading without teacher because forex is also a subject and it needs complete hard work on it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually , in the beginning of my trading in the Forex market my friend is an old trader here and he told me that i can earn money easily from the Forex field , he is considered my teacher and always learn me about the new things that are so important

Senior Member mirzaasad is an unknown quantity at this point mirzaasad's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is depand on you. So it is not any matter. If want learn forex than you can it learn won. And you can contact a forex teacher for learn forex.

Banned cakrawala is an unknown quantity at this point cakrawala's Avatar
    Thanks
    teachers here means what?

teacher, I think it could have been with the teachers book tutorial, maybe I think it would be impossible if we do without books or other media to introduce us to learn forex. we are definitely going to look a little, when we look for example an article on google about forex. I think it was a teacher, and the teacher can mean we are google. cuman no difference that guide us, google it for my teacher but no one to guide him except our own.

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can learn how to trade forex without any teacher , you don`t need a teacher at all to become successful in forex trading , you can learn forex simply by watching youtube videos , there`r a lot of youtube videos out there which you can use them to learn about forex , and this forum is also a wonderful source of information about forex .. you can interact and ask other forex traders , and ****ually you`ll gather enough information that will render you a good forex trader ..

Banned jsmnr7010 is an unknown quantity at this point jsmnr7010's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex k baaray me information hail karnay ka aasan way internet ha aap internet se forex k baaray me knowlage hasil kar sakty hain or is k demo account use krny se bhi kaafi experience hota ha..

Banned Shriram29 is an unknown quantity at this point Shriram29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hume forex ke learning karne ke liye kisi bhi teacher ki jarurat nahi hoti hum khud forex ko learn kar sakte he hum forex website ke jariye forex ki knowledge kar sakte he or practice kar ke forex real account me trading kar profit earn kar sakte hai.

Senior Member hafizjani91 is an unknown quantity at this point hafizjani91's Avatar
    Thanks
    koi be business teacher kay baghir nai sekha ja sakta , aur chonky forex be aik business hai is liy is ko be seekhny ky liy ap ko aik achy teacher ki zrort hoti hai jo khud aik acha trader ho , is ky baghir ap forex trading mai kabi be kamyab nai ho sakty ,

Member msaleemawan is an unknown quantity at this point msaleemawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the business of forex trading you need complete guidence and practice,i think teacher is must for guidance and demmo account is necessary for practice without investing money from your pocket.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 233 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)