+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 233 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member ameen jutt is an unknown quantity at this point ameen jutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir yh to ap pa he depend krta ha k ap kia krna chty hn akser adme to yhe chaty hn un k pas paysa hona chy pr akser yh chty hn k pysa ho na ho pr hmry ps knowlege hona chy es ly forex is a very good her thera sy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joujanshedga View Post
    I find that we can learn forex without a teacher,, i learn forex from browsing trough google and making evaluation in my trade based on the result of my demo account, but i think better for a trader to find anothers as a trader just to discuss and share their knowledge and experience in forex trading,, not only we can get an extra input but also we will be ables to be think that we are not alones and we can share our feeling when we are depressed or stresseds !!!
    One can always share their thoughts , feelings and their ideas with other traders in forex markets and even if they have any doubts they can clear and also trades as well . Although it becomes comparatively easier to learn forex with the help of a mentor or a teacher .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joujanshedga is an unknown quantity at this point joujanshedga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that we can learn forex without a teacher,, i learn forex from browsing trough google and making evaluation in my trade based on the result of my demo account, but i think better for a trader to find anothers as a trader just to discuss and share their knowledge and experience in forex trading,, not only we can get an extra input but also we will be ables to be think that we are not alones and we can share our feeling when we are depressed or stresseds !!!

Senior Member mabrouk1 is an unknown quantity at this point mabrouk1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can learn the forex trading without teacher , every trader can find on the net many websites teach him the basics of the forex and give him many informations about this business and we can also learn the forex from the forum because it give us a lot of information .

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by masdarfx View Post
    we can learn forex without a teacher if we have a fairly good intelligence, but unfortunately no one is able to have good intelligence that this shortcoming that makes an inhibitor of everything, if only someone had similarities in thinking then one can get a lesson in the end will make him a successful merchant and for my own learning is one of the best ways
    One can learn forex without a teacher but then he needs to place more efforts for the same as he will himself have to figure out what to learn first and basics and then everything needs to be figured out which will take much time as compared to having a teacher as they can tell you with their experience and guide us in a much better way .

Member kuldeep 509 is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep 509's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya it is possible but for that you have to spend more time in forex also well understand the forum because forum is the platform here you learn more thing about the forex market

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can learn forex without a teacher if we have a fairly good intelligence, but unfortunately no one is able to have good intelligence that this shortcoming that makes an inhibitor of everything, if only someone had similarities in thinking then one can get a lesson in the end will make him a successful merchant and for my own learning is one of the best ways

Member Lovely Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Lovely Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friend mere khayal me to hum bina teacher kam kar sakte hain hain aur hum bina teacher k kam sekh sakte hain forex hume eik demo account bhi proved karta hai un main hum kam kar k sekh sakte hain agr ap demo account main acha kam karna sekh lain gay to real account me bhi acha kam kar sake gy.

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother forex ko without teacher seekha ja sakta hA.bus humain knowladge gain krnay k liyay forex forum par disscussion ya pher forex say mutalik websites ko search krna ho ga.aur trading seekhnay k liyay kam az kam 4 month demo account pay pratis krni ho ge success hasil krnay k liyay zayada say zayada practis aur knowledge ki zarorat ha.

Banned akatsuki is an unknown quantity at this point akatsuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    At least you need a teacher to put you through the basics of forex trading that is he add me to his private forum and give me a basic lesson about support and resistance then So experience is a teacher for forex trading act it is the key to success demo account help us to gather experience and enhance our trading skill which is the main base for getting profit accordingly also they are successful traders in forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 233 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)