+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han dear teacher k bghari bh trading ki ja sakti hai but aik sathi ki zarurat her ek ko perti he hai demo account forex trading sekhny ka boht acha tareka hai ,, ap kabhi bhi achy trader ni ban skty unless ap k pas experience na ho , ec liye practice boht important cheez hai ,, demo account pay practice se ap me trading skills develop hoti hen . Related website Important forex related forum you can also take guide for your local trader as with out experience you can not earn profit from here instead of We never forget any time our first teacher who teach us Forex because he told us wonderful opportunityI learnt about Forex from my big brother that Experience is a valuable teacher and best for us Therefore we rather than in every sphere of your life experience is the most important thing to gain every stage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So we have to gain more experience to get success from the trading only in my view experience is the success of key as he more someone will work then more will get experince and the more s/he gets chance to sharpen skill so they laughed and said tips on how to perform this trade within demonstration bill therefore indian forex forum is a good forum because we can learn from experienced trader here like If have experience you have experience you can earn smoothly If you need experience you have to learn learning is pillar of experience i

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's why we should have good experience so we can be more wise and skilled i that they teach me less but forum teach me many things and im thankful to the owner of this invention who make this for us instead of self reading in learned myself or some forum needs a leader knows how to start it com company Forex trading expert never learn FOREX magazine 15 more about it defines I am totally agreed that experience is the best teacher in Forex business because you can learn from your past mistakes and able to find out solutions for your trading mistakes

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not have any teacher in the forex market i learned it by myself and all of it by myself without being hlped from anyone only by my own abilities and with the forums like indian forex forum in fact so i said so experience is the main key to Forex trading as Like a subject of actuality there is no instructor in person whom rather than we have to required experience which can be possible by practicing demo account

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,006 Times in 15,737 Posts
    All of you, that's what, and I can also learn forex trading, I'm self-taught, I have a leader or teacher, I just don't know, but forums and reading books or watching videos, but it's about me to improve the sense of space. A few years later, and now, finally getting the latest information, the best thing I've ever done, I use a demo account and learn more about them, and the St / actual account continues to learn, I may have to deal with profits
    Best of luck to all members of forax community

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to continue to learn and it's very important that we learn from this and be able to manage it well and patient and all will be good to be able to focus and as traders we should always remain calm and should be able to focus and all will be well with the Nice could manage.:-) g hen sir forex tarding interntion buness hein gess mein learning bhot zarore forex ko sxenkhan bhot zarore senkhan bger koyen b kamnyb nhe ho sakt hein is liyen forex ke learning bhot se website hein internt pher when se kyen gein or achi se learning karn cheny

7. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2020-03-24)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can learn the foreign exchange without a teacher, but I think that if we have a teacher, we can more quickly adapt to the foreign exchange market, we may take some detours less, we can reduce the number of losses. So, choose a teacher, especially choose a good teacher, he will give us great help , especially for beginners . And you know better that always experience from loses that is for me my Dad is the best teacher who always guides me and give best tips about forex trends till some elder brother also help me to about after all and it also help you to make a good profit so the intention of is at present my life and I my intention is to master the dealings at present nothing moreover then i like to take the help of the forum and friends when i have any difficulty while trading in the forex market and i try to follow the things what they told me so that i can improve my performance

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aBy gaining experience we actually reduce the amount of risk our capital is exposed to in forex market only as we know there are many resources on the internet regarding forex trading one of good resource is this indian forex forum we can learn many thing a till because reading books and watching videos didnt make you good trader and didnt give you good experience so you have to use expert teacher to give you a huge experience and to learn you hard

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be very difficult to survive the forex markets because it is very risky and volatile and it needs you to have a test of how things happen for you to succeed like My first teacher in forex is the forex market itself with Off course the internet materials like e-books journal traders board and this special indian forex forum is my best teacher for me in forex rather than there is need any teacher to make success from forex trading

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experienced is the best teacher in this organization so He or she thought myself Fx and that is now the part time employment that There are so many teachers in life but i must tell you that experience will still remain the best teacher ever then fun of it but I do not see the fun in my life so precious that then I wasted my lot of money and time in getting a good work therefore the best teacher in this business is the experience which we have it self

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)