+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well for staters it would be a good step to seek The help of an expert or experienced trader because that way you'll get a formal introduction into the currency market, and you wouldn't find it difficult to analyse the market, although for someone who doesn't have the opportunity to have a teacher or tutor to put you through there ate plenty of resources online to get you started in the currency market, especially if you want video resources you can get all you need to get started in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read the Your question Can we learn Forex without a teacher. In my point of view, I think that Can we learn Forex without a teache. i think forex trading learn properly is very hard but need more practice and hard work for learn without forex teacher. One can learn forex without a teacher but then he needs to place more efforts for the same as he will himself have to figure out what to learn first and basics and then everything needs to be figured out which will take much time as compared to having a teacher as they can tell you with their experience and guide us in a much better way .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course experience is better than knowledge we know therefore But I agree that experience is the most important thing in this kind business rather than in every sphere of your life experience is the most important thing to gain every stage and I got to know about forex trading from my friend and he gave me some basic tips about forex and said to learn forex from various ebooks available on internet namely But after that I have learned every thing by myself

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex ko learn karne ka laye humare pass koi acha teacher hona chayea jo hum ko forex ka barye main detail ka sath smja sake teacher ka bina hum forex ko nahi smj sakte hain forex teacher ki help sa hum forex ko achi trah sa learn kar sakte hain He can provide you various tools and other things but you have to make something for your own make something that work on your trade that make profit and which is stable or you have to follow others strategy after all So always try to build up a expert Forex trader that that is really true and also good for all us that is One of the main reason why traders or expert trader make money regularly and why newbies loss money more often

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think studying it from anywhere and most importantly we have to be ready and all will be nice and hard work are very nice and all will be good and we have to be patient and it's very nice and all the need and readiness process. I think it can be done and the most decisive was our desire for success, so our motivation will be very nice and with a great motivation and potential for success would be very good and hard work would be very nice.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Self reading in learned myself or some forum needs a leader knows how to start it com company Forex trading expert never learn FOREX magazine 15 more about it defines that We can earn a lot of money from this market if we are well experienced instead of it would be better for you if you take coaching from a senior who is good in Forex while experiences is the best teacher for us and if we want to open mind then at first he impressed for working forex trade

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So invest your time to gain experience then Experience is so much important for all rather than My best friend was my first teacher in forex few days letter I'm join in demo account learn forex trading properly and There are no regular institutes of Forex learning but experience is the best teacher in Forex business because new trader and some trader always do in demo account soexpertise will come in fact There are no human teacher for my Forex learn

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ABOUT MONTH BEFORE I HAD HAIRED ABOUT FOREX FROM MY BROTHER and Roots of the traders plays a very vital role and as far as the base is strong a good trager is developed accordingly As said "Old is Gold" as much time we spend before charts we will increase our skils of trading more as why not we can get success even without a teacher because forex can be learned without any teacher let alone i watch that he is earning money from forex by trading only by a pc

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Teacher k bger hum sekg to jaty h magr time boht lgta h 3 ya 4 mah lg jaty h ho skta h es se b zeda time lg jy lekn jo bt hum ko teachar bta skty h wo hum khud nai sekh skty q k esi boht si chezy hoti h jin ka hum ko pta nai hota lekn jb teachr wo bt hum ko bta deta h to hum smj paty h us bt ko us kam ko.teacher jo hoty h wo expart hoty h es kam k pher hum ko loss k chanse b km ho jaty h

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that with the advancement of information technology is growing very rapidly, it is to trade forex I think it can also be done without a teacher, because the online media existing now we can be as a free to learn about forex trading from the basics to advanced with freely and free of charge. And I am also in learning to trade forex never use a specially teacher, I do it myself by the learning through forex forums on the Internet !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)