+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 233 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member lumlider1994 is an unknown quantity at this point lumlider1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes
    I know forex from a friend on facebook and I also known for this forum because he tell me . I think that we can learn together as good friends that without need for a teacher, business market is always moving so we always need new strategies that themselves each person should will findout

Banned salmanize is an unknown quantity at this point salmanize's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi my friends very important post of yours for all newbie and i want to say yes we defiinetly can learn forex without a teacher now I am going to talk my secret google is my teacher everytime and always helped me a lot. Search the online you must find many source of forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member paypal is an unknown quantity at this point paypal's Avatar
    Thanks
    we learn Forex without a teacher...yeas we can because there are many ways we can learn as in the forum of the website ....there is a lot of information and experience on forex in iternet I like to join the group together to talk about forex than to a teacher

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me teacher ka saat hona jaroori nahi hai kyunki yaha individual trader ko market me akele he practice karna hota hai,trader jetna jada market me hard work apne aap karenga wo utna he achha ess market ko samajh sakenga..

Senior Member dahnawda is an unknown quantity at this point dahnawda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly that its just as a matter of the using different options that are available to you which you feel would help in advancing your knowledge of forex. Yes, its not a much but can really add value to a beginner's learning experience and if you have access to it rather make use of its really !

Senior Member kamilwada is an unknown quantity at this point kamilwada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that its just a matter of using different options that are available to you as a which you feel would help in advancing your knowledge of forex. Yes, its not a much but as can i really add value to a beginner's learning experience and if you have access to it rather make use of its !

Senior Member samehgadaroua is an unknown quantity at this point samehgadaroua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that you can do it, a lot of ways that you can do, such as by the joining the many forex forum as provides everything you need to learned as even gives to you the capitals, but it is better to have a teacher, because I'm sure it will be easier and accelerate your learning !

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ek bht bara online business hai or ese
    hum log without teachers ke bhe sekh sakte hain who es tara
    se ke hum demo account bana kr jo chez smj nh arhe ho us
    ko yahan pe post kr den es tara se hum log sekh sakte hain
    forex trading but agar hum demo use krain to ksi aur cheez ki zarorat he nhe seekhnayvk liyay

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko bina teacher ke he mostly traders ko learn karna hota,har trader ko yaha teacher nahi milta,trader ko online ko he apna teacher maankar ess business me chalna hoga aur har jagah kuch na kuch search karke trader ko sikhane ko he milta hai..

Senior Member jaberahayh is an unknown quantity at this point jaberahayh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that its just a matter of using different options that are available to you which you feel would help in advancing your knowledges of the forex. Yes, its not a much but can really add value to a beginner's learning experience and if you have access to it rather make use of its !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 233 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)