+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: ask : how to set time frame for 3 minutes..TF 3 m

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 were only a few differences that occur so that we will not get too much of a difference in prices that took place later on. I think if you are going to do better in the TF scalping the MT5 or MT15 course this selection is out there in mt4 however in mt5 heap of your time frame out there to trade you be able to transfere.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jaldi321 is an unknown quantity at this point jaldi321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the option of 3 minutes is available in MT5 you should to be use mt5 software for getting this option.I think this option is not available in mt4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes really i think that option is not longer available in metatrader 4 platform but as we know that metatrader 5 is the advance platform and it can have this types of options and i think metatrader 5 has more than one time frames at a time we can use them and these are very easy to get just turn on it from option menu.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amssalcity For This Useful Post:

jaldi321 (2013-06-04)

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    As we know, there are only 1 minutes,5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes , 1 hour, 4 hour, 1 day, 1 week and 1 month time frame in metatrader. but, with some trick we can make unusual time frame, like 3 minute time frame.

example we want see chart GBP/USD with 3 minute time frame

first, we open GBP/USD time frame 1 minute, after that chart ready we open navigator (or press ctrl + n) after navigator opened, we search script, and go to period_converter. drag these to the chart.

in the input tab, change value of ExtPeriodMultiplier to 3 (because we want change 1 minute time frame to 3 minute time frame) and on the common tab activate all the options.

after you change that settings press ok.

when the box has disappear, click file in the top left corner, and select open offline (shortcut key Alt + F, Alt + O).
    in the history menu, search GBP/USD,M3, and press open button.

and congratulation!! you have GBP/USD 3 Minute time frame..

you can try other time frame as you like...
    Thanks it is good knowledge that new i learn...

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is not tough when you are work in it and you are adjest the time in thi splatforym if you are start the work so you are watch the time pc and then work in it

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that we can not set the time frame for three minutes. In the chart, I noticed the time frame for one minute, five minute, fifteen minute, thirty minute, one hour, four hour, one day, one week etc. But, I never see the three minute time frame. i think that it is not possible.

Member Kcng20fx is an unknown quantity at this point Kcng20fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess it can not sir, because the smallest in MT4 is M1 and M5 so to use this trade to be very hard to M3 sir
    with our trade in small TF then I think it would be more dangerous sir if we compare it with the use of the TF like H4 or D1

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi
    i think this selection isn't out there in mt4 however in mt5 heap of your time frame out there to trade you'll be able to transfer mt5 and check the time frame
    which you wish. i believe scalping is most dangerous thanks to earn cash in Forex market.......................

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You may be trading in TF M5 were only a few differences that occur so that we will not get too much of a difference in prices that took place later on, I think if you are going to do better in the TF scalping the m5 or m15 course

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मामले में आप mt4 मंच में 3 मिनट समय सीमा की जरूरत है, आप उसी का उपयोग mql के लिए एक पटकथा लिखने के लिए है. मैं 10 मिनट चार्ट के लिए हाथ में स्क्रिप्ट है. तो, सभी संभावनाओं के द्वारा, यह संभव है के लिए एक स्क्रिप्ट के माध्यम से 3 मिनट चार्ट. आप इस मंच में प्रोग्रामर से एक ही है या अनुरोध कर सकते हैं फ्रीलान्स वेब साइटों के लिए प्रोग्रामर स्क्रिप्ट विकसित करने के लिए आप के लिए विशेष रूप से उसी के लिए एक आदेश जगह. यह उपलब्ध mt4 में में निर्मित नहीं है.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open