+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 390 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Win today, Lose tomorrow game.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that this is Forex and it has ups and down. When you earn , you will get enough and someday you have to loose. People after getting loss become stressed but i think they don't need to because Forex is a place where you can recover your loss easily and fast, so be careful and decisive in your trading. Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I might find forex still a good business, because our trading performance will depend on our trading skill. If we still win today and lose tomorrow, it is because we still dont have good trading skill. If we always practice and improve our trading skill, then it will not happened anymore, but we will able to make consistent profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just like other commercial work. In forex trading kadan we can get results much because the analysis that we did it right. But often have we experienced a loss. It is already commonplace in forex tradig. With good management, we must be able to make the loss as part of trading and can also be a good lesson in trading we do this so that in the future we can execute trades by getting results even more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,I am not agree with you because today I doing loss and tomorrow gaining profit on the business.Because Forex trading is complicated at the first time but if we will be doing the business continuously then it will be more easier for us and then we can doing profit easily on the trade ,so at the first time you should be doing hard work then you will be doing profit easily for the future.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex online Earning business is business me ak din profit aur ak din loss krtey hai es tarah nahi hai. agar aap is business Mein interested Hai To aur iski complete lagn Karen learning karne ke bad aap is business Mein regular profit hassil kar sakte hain aur ab Agar aapko last hota hai to aap isko easily recover kar sakte hain

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that every trader will always strive to be able to make a profit every day, but we know that forex is not an easy business, and not always our analysis precise and accurate, and therefore today we can win, but tomorrow we could lose, we also have luck in doing this business, if tomorrow there is no luck, then we will lose. well my friend, obviously, I definitely do think in forex business we cannot control the outcome of our every trade. We may gain big time profit today, but tomorrow is just another day which you need to survive all the risks you might face. In order to avoid losses, we need to study and practice again and again. Review everything about forex trading and plan your strategies well.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that if the trader runs a good strategy is likely to make money today, and tomorrow will too. Trading is a stressful work, and there will be a lot of obstacles in their path to success. Trading may force you to rethink your strategy many times and finally achieved success. absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that win and lose both of them are part of a game. So it is a also part of trading history. Trader make the money today and they face loss the next day. It is fixed for every traders life. So every traders should take it easy.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Him ko lazmi is baat ka khyal rakhna lazmi gain forex par puri tawajo lazmi hain him puri tawjo say kam karna hay AGR raqam Basil karni hay kam Karna say profit be easy mil jata hay ap apni Mari say with drew be karwa skatay hay or amnay ahkrajtt puray kar saktay hay I do not think so that forex trading business is win today lose tomorrow game. This happens only if the trader is not confident enough of his trading skills and simply bet in the forex market in any direction, then there are all chances that they may lose all their hard earned money.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a reliable and trust able online job which is really an earning job but it depends on you experience and hard work that how able are you to trade properly and earn profit and you should watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should end in a fruitful endings that is profit because you are working hard for it and it is your right. I agree with you that you will make a profit and you will lose also but the most important thing is how much you will lose and how much you will make profit , you should always trade with a small stop loss and target a big profit if you want to be a gainer trader on the long term.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    enterprise hamare faede ok lye he to ham is say hamen bahut kuch hasel ho sakta hay tarding ka revel in hamen foreign exchange say he melta hay hamare starting forex enterprise say ho rahi hay aur ham ek din bahut naked traders b ban sakte hain agar every day foreign exchange par paintings karen mehnat

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai ak trader ko market mai loss key sath sath forex market mai profit bhe hota hai. Forex market mai profit hasil krney key lye trader kio market ko analysis krna aur market key trend ko defind krna hai jis sey wo market mai trade pen kr key market mai profit ko target achieve krta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 390 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)