+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 390 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Win today, Lose tomorrow game.

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading is a very good business in this business we earn and more and more money but sometime we face loss so that this business is a game we win today and get loss tomorrow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-06-26)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that forex can be a game that I really feel that forex can be the real and best online business in the world where during that we will earn extra money with forex therefore I am very proud of forex as a result of it solve all my problem and give Pine Tree State a satisfied life with forex and can take some side with forex. and I do not agree with you because forex is a real business not a game like that because if you work hard in that business you always get a profit from it it does not mean that first you earn money and then you lose all your money it all depends on your skills and experience .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is one of the reasons why Forex is not a game, and also in the general market, investment is not a game, If we follow the forex rules, we can always profit from it, but in the game we fully depend on luck that is for me I trade forex for get rich or earn monthly income without hard work but forex is a business and requires a lot of experience nowadays because of high leverage make this business as a game. and forex bro trading is not so easy but i advise you if you get some profits then draw that profits right away and start trading again in the forex market to get more profit and time with time when you get profit then immediately drag maybe you are satisfied and want to get more money and inside will stay away from lost.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . Wins and losses have come and gone. in forex business it is actually true we only get and lose in seconds forex is a reliable method to expressly earn cash during this business income is smart we can earn big income from forex market but also face loss because it is every district business and other then in the forex market if you have got smart knowledge you will be able to earn smart income. and 100% correct that if you win today, you will definitely lose the next day. But that does not mean that how much you win today you will lose the next day for the same amount. Sometimes you will lose more or less. But sometimes you can win a day too. No matter how much.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is not a game or gambling. You can generate profits and experience, so that every day is consistent. for that you have to have knowledge and discipline, you can be more optimal in trading by saying that forex because I do not agree with it or believe it, today and lose tomorrow because there is no retail merchant who can really prove that he makes trading profit is zero sum game where you won. and I do not know who thinks it's a game that if I get a profit I'll say my analysis works. Some things are related to us and sometimes it will be a serious business as well you always keep watch on trading charts while trading until I have to win all my transactions to survive in forex trading because it sees us like a game but in reality it is not like It also means I will prepare myself with the best analysis before finding the appropriate entry.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is business and can only be successful if we devote the right time to try to understand the importance of risk management but We will give full commitment should consider forex as a business and For me Forex makes you learn how to deal with traders in forex market and trading in currency foreign and working with it you can trade to make money and trade in foreign exchange. and I believe Forex trading is not really a game or gambling. You can earn daily profit on a regular basis. For that you must have the understanding and expertise, in an effort to create a consistent profit. By using understanding and discipline, you can be a lot of optimal in trading.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also disagree with him because I am a good trader and my income is more than my loss so the amount of ZERO retail does not mean to me. Not only me but there are many more experienced and skilled traders and they also earn more than their loss. and I believe currency trading is not a game title or maybe gambling. You can earn new income every day on a regular basis. with regard to it you must have expertise other than practical knowledge, to gain regular profits. with expertise other than discipline, you can become much more optimal in dealing.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (2)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business not a game and if you would think this is a game and you will work as a game bet then you will lose your money. but if you will learn and work as a professional trader then you will earn income always. it depends on you how you want to take forex as a game or business .. and If we know how to trade, in the forex market then surely not a game of win and loss, But for this one must have a very strong mindset and become, trade business itself so that they, can achieve good profits. .

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agr ap forex market mai ak din mai win krtay oh aur next day mai loss krtay oh. tou loh sakta hai k ap es market mai greedy work krtay oh jis ki wsaja say ap forfex market mai loss krtay oh. behatr tareeqay ya hsai k ap es mafrket mai proper learning kay bad trading shoro kray tou ap mko forex market mai zada earning oh gy.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's true that's how this function in Forex currency trading while you are a leading person because you tend to win then your additional period you are not at all because you are likely to drop once again that's how it's overseas swapping through daily. But if I do not study forex very well, I will fa up to ofit or risk, just as forex has its advantages and risks, When you trade with Forex at that time you have to spend your mind open your knowledge system than we know about world trade market for this forum and it is a benefit for merchants.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 390 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)