+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 557 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: Emotions are best for trading or not?

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions the one of factors make traders get losses in trading, I think we can avoid emotions in trading if we understand that we can not make profit all the time in the market, There is not guaranteed expectation, and we have to understand we shouldn't trade without more than entry signals according for technical analysis tools, and we have to understand we must use proper money management and use stop loss and take profit.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member WayneFx is on a distinguished road WayneFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear emotions achhi cheej hai business me emotions ki koi jagah nahi hai because emotions k saath agar ham trading kartey hai to hamare mind pe control nahi rehta or ham trading sahi se nahi kar patey hai or losses k chances jayada hoty hai iliye emotions ko door rakh k he trading karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaroni View Post
    Emotions are the worst for trading. Emotions will lead to wrong decisions for sure. As the forex business is absolutely unpredictable, emotions do exactly that and a person starts to predict. No one can predict the future movements in any forex market. That's because it is an OTC ( Over The Counter ) Market where no one is answerable and / or responsible to any one or any actions or decisions. The broker is the King and his rules are absolute truth.
    हाल ही में मुझे एक पोस्ट मिला है कि लेखक यह बताना चाहता है कि ट्रेडर ट्रेडिंग के लिए 80% माइंड गेम और 20% विश्लेषण और प्रबंधन है और यह इतना सरल और सरल है कि यदि हम अपनी भावनाओं को नियंत्रित कर सकते हैं तो हम एक सफल व्यापार और लालच कर सकते हैं मुक्त जीवन लेकिन हमारे व्यापार से जुड़ी भावनाएं ज्यादातर खराब होती हैं और उनमें चिंताएं और भय शामिल होते हैं और हमें हमेशा भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण रखने के लिए अभ्यास करना चाहिए, यदि आप वास्तव में चाहते हैं कि यह आपकी भावनाओं को विशेष रूप से खोने में नियंत्रित करे तो आपको ट्रेडिंग के लिए एक ब्रेक लेना होगा अपनी भावनाओं को नियंत्रित करें

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are the worst for trading. Emotions will lead to wrong decisions for sure. As the forex business is absolutely unpredictable, emotions do exactly that and a person starts to predict. No one can predict the future movements in any forex market. That's because it is an OTC ( Over The Counter ) Market where no one is answerable and / or responsible to any one or any actions or decisions. The broker is the King and his rules are absolute truth.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think emotions are second name of lose feelings at this time mind is out of control and we are take good decision whereas business is mind game.Our mind running properly in trading and business. forex is overall business and individuals are making a great deal with forex. when we are in emotions then our brain become crazy. What's more in this time we lost something. Anyway exchanging is an extremely cautious employment, at some point a little mix-up give an enormous misfortune. So we should stay in our wits.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear emotions har kaam k buhat bara qirdar ada karte hian q k emotions me hi insaan ka pata chalta ha k wo kia kare ga same jab humien trading karte hain to humien apne emoitons pe control karna chaie or humesha sabar se kaam karna chaie emotions se hi hum trading me acha profit gain kar sakte hain or apni buhat se galtion ko b door kar sakte hain bus me apne emotions k control na kar k buhat gailtian kar chuka ho ap aisa na karna

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions sey trading karna koi achee baat naheen hey men emotions sey trading men bhee believe naheen karta hun . yeh emotion hee to hamarey account balence ka bera gharaq kar detey hen . yeh hamen trading rules sey door kar key loss karwatey hen in ko trading key arhey na aney din .
    its must be controlled Emotions are very denjours for every work.But trading is a very careful job, sometime a small mistake give a huge loss. So full try that no emotions are involed in the trading. Because when we are in emotions then our mind out of control. And in this time we lost something.good luck my frndzzz....

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is actually an organization. I'm sure the feelings of any organization, it certainly does not help. Organization for currency trading currency in the world is true, there are many. Seriously, who would not say that these feelings without harmful and tend to create a lot of the service is set to a forex trader.you can win emotions can damage your thinking and made you choose the bad orders , successful traders only the people who use their mind and their experience during trading , for me i hope to become successful trader so i find that i should fight greed and enmotions to use my find well

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So there is no space for emotion at the time of trader then i think Follow money management rule is really important to control your emotion instead of actually the proper way of avoiding emotional trading is practice instead of In the past before joining indian forex forum I will take a break for 2-3 weeks before I start again accordingly To control your emotions you have to trade light and trading light means that you reduce a lot of risk that you will take on a particular trade

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Enotional baggage are certiny denjours almost every deliver the results. For the reason tha6 when we finally re typically emotional baggaat case all of our imagnat8on uncontrolled. Plus in suhc a time frame most peopl edisplaced a pittle something. Nonetheless stoc ktrading is actually a wary occupation, a while a smallish slip-up mke s substantial great loss. Hence 100 consider this virtulaly no emotionl baggage wil lbe involed while in the stock trading. money-making ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 557 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)