+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 557 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 5568

Thread: Emotions are best for trading or not?

Senior Member h3m4nt is an unknown quantity at this point h3m4nt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i have never seen anyone trading emotionally and gaining the money and it is not advicable to trade and involve emotion with your trade because it will damage you trading style and won't let you to make any changes in you strategy and you will suffer from the loss only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dorja111 is an unknown quantity at this point dorja111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is businesss i think that emotion are not so helpful for any business.Forex is worldwide business and people are making a lot with forex.Who are making a lot and selected their carrier as a forex trader don't tell that emotion is not harmful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ForexSurfer is on a distinguished road ForexSurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ubaidali View Post
    my dear emotions are very dangerous in forex so always try to avoid emotions during trading, forex me wohi kamyab hai jisse khud per control hai aur jo emotions k bajae dimagh se kam leta hai trading me.
    Ham logon ko apni trading me emotions se bachna hota hai, kyuki jab bhi ham log aisa karte hain hamare liye trade karne me mushkil nahi hogi. Ham khud bhi is tarah se apni trading ko kar sakte hain jis se hamko acchi si income mil sake aur ham apni trading ko kar lein...

Member Evo1 is an unknown quantity at this point Evo1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotion to trading ka bohat bara dushman hai q k emotion mai akar banda galat trade laga deta hai aur su ko bohat bara loss hojata hai ais leay emotion sy kaam nahe lena chahye

Banned usmanabid is an unknown quantity at this point usmanabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    emotions are not good for trading we should control our emotions in trading. but as we are human beings so some emotions are involve in forex trading.in forex we have to work with patience just understand forex trading and increase your learning speed if you are working with greed and with emotions then you are doing wrong it would bring a great loss for you in forex trading.

Senior Member wantiyemfx is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyemfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very risky business when you want to work at forex market then you work with cool mind and nice way to learn and earn more and more so emotions are the good to the traders to make the trading system to learn and earn more

Senior Member ubaidali is an unknown quantity at this point ubaidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear emotions are very dangerous in forex so always try to avoid emotions during trading, forex me wohi kamyab hai jisse khud per control hai aur jo emotions k bajae dimagh se kam leta hai trading me.

Senior Member sambol is an unknown quantity at this point sambol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no emotion are not good for trading q ke ye hame loos he dete hai so hame in ko control karna chaye take hum forex me success hasil kar sake is lea hame forex trading me apne emotion kko baher he chor kar ana chaye take hum is me apna loss control kar sake

Senior Member kpkmdn is an unknown quantity at this point kpkmdn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are not best for trading because if you want to best trading then you must get high knowledge and profitable tricks and tips.Through having good tricks and tips you can easily earn high profit in forex business.

Member samsulalom is an unknown quantity at this point samsulalom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No they are no best it is easy to talk success is easy. To achieve it is not easy. We see many good advice or experience, when we go to trade ourselves, we can not do exactly as other persons saying. So we should learn as possible as we can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 557 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)