+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 557 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5568

Thread: Emotions are best for trading or not?

Banned usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think dude in the forex trading business emotion is very dangerous in the forex trading business you must be experience and knowledge in the forex trading business and then you start the trade in it and when you easily control your emotion in the forex market and then you successful and get good profit in it easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hrm is an unknown quantity at this point hrm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading emotion is bad for the traders. if the traders feel more emotion in the trading maker, then they can not understand more about the trading. new traders are more emotional in the trading market. and most of the time, new traders are more excited in the trading market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mafeia99 is an unknown quantity at this point Mafeia99's Avatar
    Thanks
    The way it might be very best? To my opinion, experience would be the toughest matter while in fx trading. mainly because that experience produce you greedy, most of us never management your concentrate on and grow loser right at the end on the time........................................

Senior Member Mahraj is an unknown quantity at this point Mahraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear forex me ager ap apny mind sy trading karty ha to ap forex me ek to experience hasil kar sakty ha our forex me ap kuch profit bi kar sakty ha our me forex me bahot he happy ho qk forex me ager ap k pass experience ha to ap forex me kam time me bahot kuch kama sakty ha.

Senior Member wijaya is an unknown quantity at this point wijaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good emotions will give results that are also good trade because a trader can not control their emotions well when the trade will always take a hasty decision and that means it will open up opportunities for greater levels of loss.

Senior Member clurit is an unknown quantity at this point clurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the emotion is a very bad thing, because if we're trading with emotion so we can't focus and concentration so that we will be taking a wrong decision, and it is very bad for a trader, because that trading should be done calmly.

Member akrdr96 is an unknown quantity at this point akrdr96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the trader should do the best of the best and this may be a good trader in the future from this you can have a lot of money so do your best and have a good plan and you ll see the profit

Banned jutt786 is an unknown quantity at this point jutt786's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion emotions are that thing in forex trading that is not good in forex because its destroyed your trading and also your self in forex trading so i suggest you to learn well and working hard and get good success in forex trading and then mire you learn well more you earn well in forex and more you get good success so in may things is best and good so if you get all these things then you get good success,,

Senior Member anshul123 is an unknown quantity at this point anshul123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view , emotions are useless for trading , one should keep aside his feelings and emotions while trading. Though if it is not possible for one to not concentrate due to emotional reasons then one should back off immediately from trading . This may help to avoid any unncessary losses that may happen due to emotional trading.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4xmultan1 View Post
    Because emotional trading makes you a ultimate looser. So try to be practical. Make analysis before trading & follow the rules.So what you say about that..
    actually as human nature, we cant get rid off our emotion, but at least we can try to manage it, we can trading with less emotion, while we need to maintain our emotion when trading, thats why we need to practice using real account to get fear and greedy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 557 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)