+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Thread: MA Cross - A Different Concept!

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you friends for your encouraging responses. I have made this indicator an essential part of my strategy and no matter what set of indicators I use and no matter what strategy I follow ... this indicator serves its purpose all the same. Valla .... I am now off to rechecking all the strategies that have intrigued me at times and then I abandoned them for some reasons and checking them again with this indicator added as a filter and bias-pointer. Its divergence factor is so clear and powerful that no screenshot can do it justice ... it shows and shows clear in real time ... when market is moving ... this moving average ineptly changes direction and clarify the change that is happening or gonna happen. Even If I don't trade the actual divergence trade .... I get to know beforehand when there is going to be a reversal which I can confirm with my other trend indicators like SMA 34 plotted on the chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    As I talked about a moving average cross in different perspectives and circumstances ... here is a concept that is even finer and yet more accurate. In the picture below, it is used a 34 SMA and 3 SMMA cross ... if you put up ordinary moving averages on your chart with the same parameters and attach this indicator below in separate window you will see the difference how crosses can vary.

Even adding trendlines to the histogram of iMA evaluates the price action at its best. But what is mind boggling about his indicator is yet something else and I have been the most impressed by this specific performance of this indicator that I have not seen with any other tool with this ratio of precision.

Used with right tools, good entry signals, better sense of price action this indicator serves the trader so well ... that you can never miss a breakout. Divergence on this indicator is so swift, clear and always playing out true that it is almost amazing to watch this indicator in real time in real live and running market.

Here is the indicator attached and a picture to show a case of divergence at play. Let me know if I have left anything out.
    yah tu kafi acha thread start kia hai app na mujh kitna dino say is ki talash thi kion kay mujh is kay bara may aik achi knolwege chiya thi jo mujh nahi mil rahi thi thanks bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True, there is no way to instant success if you want to succeed in forex especially in need of a lot of experience so that it can solve all the problems that arise in the forex market business is a business that glogbal and can be followed by anyone from any internet access

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice concept of divergence here, divergence has proved itself a profitable way of trading for a long period of time, many strategies failed but divergence is always there which worked, so trading divergence is a very nice way of trading, i always include divergence in my trading arsenal, you can trade divergence and you can use it to see price turns at higher time frames

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If using a moving average cross in a way I guess not enough, because the moving average is not only on the signal alone. can be used also for the dynamic SR.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    As I talked about a moving average cross in different perspectives and circumstances ... here is a concept that is even finer and yet more accurate. In the picture below, it is used a 34 SMA and 3 SMMA cross ... if you put up ordinary moving averages on your chart with the same parameters and attach this indicator below in separate window you will see the difference how crosses can vary.

Even adding trendlines to the histogram of iMA evaluates the price action at its best. But what is mind boggling about his indicator is yet something else and I have been the most impressed by this specific performance of this indicator that I have not seen with any other tool with this ratio of precision.

Used with right tools, good entry signals, better sense of price action this indicator serves the trader so well ... that you can never miss a breakout. Divergence on this indicator is so swift, clear and always playing out true that it is almost amazing to watch this indicator in real time in real live and running market.

Here is the indicator attached and a picture to show a case of divergence at play. Let me know if I have left anything out.
    your attached picture is really really small i can't see it correctly, especially the writings.

this strategy is interesting because it is quiet simple. i don't want to use a strategy that is complex.
    will try to follow the success of the traders who use this in this thread.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 100 to 1,000 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member findcharles is on a distinguished road findcharles's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What some traders do - and what we suggest you do as well - is that they plot a couple of moving averages on their charts instead of just one. This gives them a clearer signal of whether the pair is trending up or down depending on the order of the moving averages.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findcharles For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Member findcharles is on a distinguished road findcharles's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The simplest way is to just plot a single moving average on the chart. When price action tends to stay above the moving average, it would signal that price is in a general uptrend. So now, its very clear for all of us.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findcharles For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey, can you explain more detail about the pair is used, timeframe, take profit, stop loss ...?
    when to market entry and market exit ...?
    please click THANKS

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maulana For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar agr ap achir or best trading karta ho to ap ko boht sara profit maila ga or es profit ko ap yahai chayioo transfer be kar skata hoo es laya to ya forum ha itina accha or best forum ha es laya main es forum ko boht zadia passnad karta hoon ta ka hum bot sara profit earned kar sakta han,

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rathod For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 LastLast