+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch All Swings!

Banned triyono is an unknown quantity at this point triyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator that I am talking about in this thread is actually drawn from Fisher FX and fisher sniper strategy. A histogram with two moving averages crossing each other depicts the market fabulously ... what I have rehearsed over the years that almost all the crosses of moving averages work but then why many traders fail using these crosses ... the reason is very simple ... because they are using these crosses on their charts and using the lines' crossings.

In fact, the technology works differently ... crosses of moving averages involve many things ... for example, what is a specific moving average's role on a specifically timed chart ... how is it reacting to the price movement and all that .... decides what is actually a cross and what is not. Even when you see lines crossing ... they might not be ... because their data might still have distances between them.

In an instance of using cross of 3SMMA and 34SMA ... lines may cross on your chart at one point ... but if these two moving averages are depicted in histogram they might be farther away from their zero line ... if they are depicted in a zero level and a moving average ... means ... if we consider 34SMA to be a zero level and 3SMMA crossing it to and fro ... they might have not actually crossed.

I feel that there is everything in moving averages and whenever an indicator needs refinement it requires a moving averages filter or something like that. Now FX Fish and its histogram might work magnificently yet the addition of two moving averages define a lot of other things and make it almost a stand-alone indicator. However, it is advisable to use it on demo first ... I have included its history and the way it works and how moving averages crosses can be manipulated to best depict the charts ... only for the purpose of evaluating the indicator and how it works.

Only this is the way that a trader can put a tool to its best extent. Moving averages cross can be customized and even you can use different types of MAs from its input tabs. Let me know if I have left anything out ... look at the picture ... like every other tool out there ... this might have its shortcomings ... yet it is a fine tool and works with more than average accuracy ... which is an established and known fact.

in view of your explanation. I draw the conclusion that in order to understand the market using a strategy that we learn must be observant and conscientious ......... and of course you have a lot of experience in the world of forex ........ nyimak license pack .... ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai har ek swing high aur low par trading karna easy nahi hota hai, kyunki false swing candles jab banta hai, to bahut se trader us candle ko dekh kar order laga dete hai, lekin false ke chakar mein paisa kafi jayda loss hota hai.
    hanji bhai high or low par trade karna bilkul asaan nahi hota hai kyunki jab false candles banta hai tou mai bhi kahi baar dhoke mein aakar trade laga deta hoon aur mujhe loss ho jaata hai,candles ko samajhna etna asaan nahi hota hai forex trading mein,kaafi mehnat karni padti hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai har ek swing high aur low par trading karna easy nahi hota hai, kyunki false swing candles jab banta hai, to bahut se trader us candle ko dekh kar order laga dete hai, lekin false ke chakar mein paisa kafi jayda loss hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member monmon is an unknown quantity at this point monmon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know why that I dont like the strategies and new indicators the classical indicators are good for me so you have to see what the classic indiacaors can do to you if you are well experienced

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    is just a super easy system plus money-making.... nonetheless, you may not demonstrate extra about precisely how lots of pip to get SL plus what amount of pip to get TP a commerce....
    when we finally will have to entrance sector while have to departure out of sector. the following pointer i actually determine by using bollinger strap and the appeared to be fairly fine launch. Nonetheless the following overall could not present very clear graphic pertaining to long run usually means approaching switch.

Thanks
    i actually continue to purchase the challenge so that you can have learned to placed a SL and even TP by using perfect and possibly hard discovered find out entry way plus departure factor very, plus this can be the challenge, its very difficult to point them... have to hold back and do not stress if perhaps all of our jobs will be going take away, by using fine capital control, most people receives gain by using significant pips. don't you are in agreement with this report.

Thanks
    you may not demonstrate extra about precisely how lots of pip to get SL plus what amount of pip to get TP a commerce....
    when we finally will have to entrance sector while have to departure out of sector.. 3 bollingerbnds by using difernet setting up to get scalping perpose point made by this pointer i actually determine by using bollinger strap and the appeared to be fairly fine launch. Nonetheless the following overall could not present very clear graphic pertaining to long run usually means approaching switch.

Junior Member muhammadfaisal is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadfaisal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus27 View Post
    I think it is not possible when you are trading in forex market it is not possible to catech all swings and if you try to catch all swings you can get losses so try to get good swings,.,.
    Dear every thing is possible in the forex market you can catch all the swings but you must have the capability of this other wise you will always feel that it's impossible for you to catch all the swings in the market.

Senior Member spartacus27 is on a distinguished road spartacus27's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is not possible when you are trading in forex market it is not possible to catech all swings and if you try to catch all swings you can get losses so try to get good swings,.,.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator that I am talking about in this thread is actually drawn from Fisher FX and fisher sniper strategy. A histogram with two moving averages crossing each other depicts the market fabulously ... what I have rehearsed over the years that almost all the crosses of moving averages work but then why many traders fail using these crosses ... the reason is very simple ... because they are using these crosses on their charts and using the lines' crossings.

In fact, the technology works differently ... crosses of moving averages involve many things ... for example, what is a specific moving average's role on a specifically timed chart ... how is it reacting to the price movement and all that .... decides what is actually a cross and what is not. Even when you see lines crossing ... they might not be ... because their data might still have distances between them.

In an instance of using cross of 3SMMA and 34SMA ... lines may cross on your chart at one point ... but if these two moving averages are depicted in histogram they might be farther away from their zero line ... if they are depicted in a zero level and a moving average ... means ... if we consider 34SMA to be a zero level and 3SMMA crossing it to and fro ... they might have not actually crossed.

I feel that there is everything in moving averages and whenever an indicator needs refinement it requires a moving averages filter or something like that. Now FX Fish and its histogram might work magnificently yet the addition of two moving averages define a lot of other things and make it almost a stand-alone indicator. However, it is advisable to use it on demo first ... I have included its history and the way it works and how moving averages crosses can be manipulated to best depict the charts ... only for the purpose of evaluating the indicator and how it works.

Only this is the way that a trader can put a tool to its best extent. Moving averages cross can be customized and even you can use different types of MAs from its input tabs. Let me know if I have left anything out ... look at the picture ... like every other tool out there ... this might have its shortcomings ... yet it is a fine tool and works with more than average accuracy ... which is an established and known fact.
    this indicator hardly looking like MACD... is its(the difference with MACD? there even exist some conspecific other indicators

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open