+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that Meta trader 5 has some new features and it's security and encryption has also increased but meta trader 4 is still the platform of choice for all the traders and it's the most popular platform for the brokers as well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader me abhi tak meray dekhnay me to koi khas fault nahi aya hai balkay agar is ki khobiyan dekhi jae to is me yeh bat b wazeh hai k humara account me agar balance kum hai to b humara account boost ho jata hai or agar humaray pass net ki speed slow hai to h b hum chahe to asani say he ghar bethay earn karnay k kabil ho saktay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer trading on meta trader and there is no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I still fear there are some indicators or robots that do not work on the meta trader 5.Because I will never going to use other platform and I don't join other Forex broker site that does not have mt4 platform.

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader 5 is the updated version of the mt4 software and in mt5 trading software we can see that there are some of the new features also available and you are right that through meta trader 5 we can be get into the line of the brokerage

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No main apki is baat sa agree nahin karta hun kun ke abhi tak meta trader 4 platfoorm best hai aur ziada tar trader is main hi work kar rahy hain aur is ko hi pasnad karty hain. meta trader 5 beshak best hai lakin ye new platform ha abhi is liye log is main ziada work nhin karty wo meta trader 4 ko hi abhitak use kar rahy hain

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes to me I actually used too many platforms of various companies but mt4 is best Now Mt5 is also there Its more advance than mt4 but once you are used with it you will never think of any other with So far I have joined three brokers and I found that their platforms are standard instead of Worldwide forex most traders using mt4.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best choice for traders and brokers still remains the mt4, for mt5 to become the best choice for any set of people in forex, the mt4 needs to go out of the market.

Member ramflowi is an unknown quantity at this point ramflowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    so in this time almost all senior is use metatrader 4 because metatrader 4 is very simple and esay use.metatrder 4 is the best indicator because his interface is very looking and his working is very easy. Metatrader 5 is not proper work . in work show errors so in this time overall metatrader 4 is use and like
    good luck to you

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have seen this kind of digit in many broker some broker support digit and some broker have digit support therefore So we are need to know how to use this platform to mak i think it best because it is easy to me then I feel MT5 will hinder me and if THIS is what brokers are going to be using in the coming few months and years then I for one wont be using it that It is simple low size and user-friendly New updates wer

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khayal k mutabik mt4 sab say best ha kiun k mt5 ko samjhna zayada mushkil ha aur mt4 ko samjhna zayada asan ha yeh mt5 ki nisbat bht he asan ha aur zayada traders es ko he use krtay han tradong k liyay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open