+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    U also have timeframes between those timeframes as well rather than One is MT4 platform and another is MT5 platform MT4 is older platform MT5 is a latest platform in fo with to using it and most EAs still work on MT4 so it is still popular while fference between this and its predecessor is that MT5 looks more bulkier

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bintang.forex is an unknown quantity at this point bintang.forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not trade on MT5 platform may some one can tell in fact i like forex because forex is a good platform to earn a lot of money let alone I have not used the meta in forex trading because from the beginning I have been given a lesson with my teacher using meta so I do not know the difference in these forex trading But i use maximum time metatrader because it is very easy to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gm.786 is an unknown quantity at this point gm.786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that metatrader 4 is the best trading platform for all brokers. Maximum usage of mt4 as compare to mt5 because mt4 is previous version and easy to use for all specially newbies.

Member N78 is an unknown quantity at this point N78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes meta trader 5 is new version and there are many new functions and indicators in this software.it is best for old traders because it is difficult to understand.

Banned 5050 is an unknown quantity at this point 5050's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta trader 5 is latest version . so in this time almost all senior is use metatrader 4 because metatrader 4 is very simple and esay use.metatrder 4 is the best indicator because his interface is very looking and his working is very easy. Metatrader 5 is not proper work . in work show errors so in this time overall metatrader 4 is use and like

Banned TV1 is an unknown quantity at this point TV1's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trader can get, and it is very popular among the experienced and professional forex traders. You will only need the skill of the breakout if the market is raging too. But in the case that you follow this amount pips in some short time. Breakout happens most of the time during news hours.i do not like this at all because it will make me to lose my money if the breakout comes back to te opposite side that i have taken,

Banned G65 is an unknown quantity at this point G65's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta trader 5 is latest version . so in this time almost all senior is use metatrader 4 because metatrader 4 is very simple and esay use.metatrder 4 is the best indicator because his interface is very looking and his working is very easy. Metatrader 5 is not proper work . in work show errors so in this time overall metatrader 4 is use and like

Banned rgasv is an unknown quantity at this point rgasv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Metatrader 4 is the best trading platform and mostly the broker use the mt4 mt5 is the new version of mt4 and it not easy to learn and easy to use some of the brokers use the mt5 but mostly the brokers use the mt4 i,also use the mt4 and it is the best trading platform for mee and i prefers the mt4

Banned Top100 is an unknown quantity at this point Top100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Metatrader 4 is the best trading platform and mostly the broker use the mt4 mt5 is the new version of mt4 and it not easy to learn and easy to use some of the brokers use the mt5 but mostly the brokers use the mt4 i,also use the mt4 and it is the best trading platform for mee and i prefers the mt4 Forex online trading main sab say best choose platform meta trader 4 hi hah kun kay ye platform buhat relaible hai our meta trader 5 new version hai our abi tak itna use nahi howa. is ley main tu isi platform ko prefer use karon ga

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

yes this is right because i realy like meta trader 5 i use meta trader 4 some time ago when there is no meta trader 5 the meta trader 5 is solved my virus problems and make my trade free like easy in seconds and i trade with better skills and better commands with the meta trader 5 it is very use full to me. hai our abi tak itna use nahi howa. is ley main tu isi platform ko prefer use karon ga

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because its advantages and opportunity are very much suitable for maximum traders accordingly This is mainly because MT5 is a oriented object program as then if MT5 is will be the next generation platform when it was release but i am sure MT4 will still used accordingly because broker that i use just support on using metatrader4 only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open