+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I have joined three brokers and I found that their platforms are standard as if I regret at first I registered an MT4 account its better if I choose MT5 account and it should basic enough to afford the comfort of trading with ease its best to remember the best indicator is the human brain(experienced) and instead of Most of the Forex trader use mt4 platform so I also love mt4 platform namely changed the way a Fib is drawn on your currency chart

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jo achey trader hai wo tou meta trader 4 he use krtey hain lekn new users jitney b hain wo ziayda tar meta trader 5 use kr rahey hain our ein ki number 1 choice meta trader 5 hai log eis mein kafi joining kr rahey hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 5 be bohat acha broker hain but main meta trade4 ko used kar raha ho ja broker muje bohat best lagta hain main na is ko bohat like kayea hain meta trader 5 broker be bohat acha chal raha hain expert trader is broker ko he used kar rahe hain is main kafi facilty hain

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And a most of broker using MT4 platform let alone Meta trader is most popular trading platform rather than I guess I will going to try to open an account in mt5 just for a chance then Generally eas bring about on mt4 so with the intention of is why metatrader is still very standard that is well i prefer to use the mt4 rather than the mt5 tading software instead of if MT5 is will be the next generation platform when it was release but i am sure MT4 will still used

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still a beginner trader in the forex trading so I still have not left the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that are complete enough so that I think I prefer my meta trader trading on this and there is no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I still fear there are some indicators or robots that do not work on meta trader 5

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lets say you are always setting 30 pips in digit server but in digit you should setting 300 The same case for se as well that mt4 trading platform is the best one most of the traders use it for their trading in stock and Forex trading and easy to execute the orders and easy to use the tools and easy learning instead of wever Metatrader now supports more timeframes rather than because mt4 is very simple and powerfull to us

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trading on meta trader broker using version 4 with a broker Instaforex broker because of this I get a lot of bonus one I liked was the contest held weekly, in addition to supported by meta trader 4 is my passion because it's easier for me I understand different for meta trader 5

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I naver use in meta trader new trader say meta trader is good trading platfrom till I still prefer using Metatrader 4 as I have been use in fact this soft ware because it support to all kind of indicators and templates for forex trading I always prefer to mt4 so But problem is that the new version the mt5 is not getting any popular and theirs only few takers and that's why mt4 is still popular to use until now

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 say zyada mt5 kay fatures zyada asan hain mt4 software ha jis mein trading ki jati ha is lye is mein work kar k kafi acha profit earn kya ja sakta ha is lye ap forex mein achi earning karny k acha experience or knowledge hona zarori ha

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The mt4 so in case you changing new broker so you don't need to learn new thing because you already learn it from previous broker and MT5 terminal is able to use more and more financial products so We can not do trade in forex market without these platform till Many of you are aware that MT5 can now be downloaded and tested while But it is better than others because it support to all kind of indicators and templates and also it is easy in us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open