+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: what is best? job or Forex.

Member carl341 is an unknown quantity at this point carl341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you don't have any job then forex is for you. In other side if you a good job then you can join forex as a part timer. This is upto you.
    I am a new comer and i am also a student. I join forex as part timer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ssabbasi2003 is on a distinguished road ssabbasi2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    job humsha batter hai es main confrm salery milte hai muger forex kubhe date hai aur kube lye be leta hai so forex se job aur koi business kis main confrm kuch na kuch mita ho asa kam karo tu bater job batter hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ar.sabit is an unknown quantity at this point ar.sabit's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best is because Forex Forex more profitable work. My work requires a high degree of effort and much time, but got a bit of money. less time if the Forex money. Now step I away from my work to move the Forex business.

Member wooglejobs is an unknown quantity at this point wooglejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to dono ko prefer karta hon kiun ke main khud bi job karta hon or forex ko to as a part time join kia hai lekin is me profit acha mil jata hai or job se bi salary achi mil jati hai agr ap ke pass job nahi hai to ap is ko full time join kar sakte hain agr job hai to is ko as part time hi join karen kiun ke job se to ap ko fix salary mil jati hai lekin is se fix nahi milti agr experience acha ho to profit bohat acha milta hai lekin agr is ko bi part time join na kia jae to expense bi afford nahi hote kesi bat hai.

Senior Member ddeerr44 is an unknown quantity at this point ddeerr44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best business and i like the business. I do not prefer to the job. Job is the limited income. I love the forex business because it is the most profit making work.

Senior Member dcrakib is an unknown quantity at this point dcrakib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know that job is very necessary for good living but forex trading is one of the most best thing to earn.It is quick way to earn more and more.If you like risk then forex is the best option for you. But if you are afraid of making loss then you can choose job.

Banned skyman is an unknown quantity at this point skyman's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it must be depend on the best time or position and job section as a It depends on one's choice. If you like risk then forex is the best option for you. But if you are afraid of making loss then you can choose job. Job risk free most of the time and market is risky.

Banned adnan93 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to me Forex is the best.
    In a job you can not earn huge amount profit
    in a short time but in case of Forex it is possible.

Senior Member ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well forex is real business and so business is better than job because in job there is no growth but in the business there are many opportunities to get more benefits and from forex we get success, become rich and become famous.

Member m.amjad26g is an unknown quantity at this point m.amjad26g's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my think forex is good than job because we are bound in job and in forex we are in epend in forex we can earna lot of money but in job we can not earn mouch and in job we have hard work and long work time and forex is a own business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)