+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: do you love Learn?

Banned Mehboob Khan Alyani is an unknown quantity at this point Mehboob Khan Alyani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here are some simple points to keep in mind when constructing any trading plan.
    1.Get a simple robust forex trading method you can have confidence in
    Forget complicated methods simple systems work best as there are fewer elements. to break.
    2.Trade lightly
    Focus on long term trends the big ones that yield the big gains. These only come around a few times at month at best but profits have nothing to do with the amount of times you trade. You don't get paid for effort in forex trading you get paid for being right.
    3.Trade breakouts
    Don't bother trying to "buy low or sell high" buy breakouts from new highs or lows it's a fact that the majority of big trends start from market highs NOT market lows.
    4.Hit Them Hard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hina777 is an unknown quantity at this point hina777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear i love learning because learning is the key of earning.
    Dear if you learn then you can earn because in your learniing you can analysis various things and in real account you can do batter trading and earn better so dear learning is most important in Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hina777 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned khuram is an unknown quantity at this point khuram's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes mujhy learn krne mai koi bhi sharm feel nahi hoti hai kun kay ye mere liy he sabse zyada fidamand or sabse zyada important hai isily mai isko pehle achy se learn krna chaho ga or jab mai isko real mai start kro to profit he ho.

Senior Member bulbul01 is an unknown quantity at this point bulbul01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best learn for a forex and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs no goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex.
    hi friends are you happy to Forex work and goods income money for a jobs I am happy for a Forex work and all goods for a jobs now join a Forex work and you happy for life and goods income money for a jobs now goods work a Forex and bests life for a Forex money for a jobs fore.

Senior Member hudson563 is an unknown quantity at this point hudson563's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Want to survive and keep their profits on foreign exchange markets, there is no alternative, learn Forex. I want to know new things, because it gives me a lot of pleasure. learning, but also increased my confidence.

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to survive in forex market and keep up your profit there are no alternative way of learning forex.I love to know new things because it gives me a lot pleasure.learning also increase my personal confidence.

Banned rajibforex1 is an unknown quantity at this point rajibforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    So try Forex trading body organization discover karne chata hon aur mujhe hai kiun learned hours commercial House looters currency gains of aisa hai jo BINAS organization find out homes kiya nahi sakta aur agar stored-up iss organization not to record the biggest, sang a curse Tou organizing body phele iss discover Diamonds.

Senior Member sherzadaghalib is an unknown quantity at this point sherzadaghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I love learn, my first wish is to lean, I'm not luster to make earn soon, learn k bagair insan kamyab nahe huta.

Senior Member kamboh3 is an unknown quantity at this point kamboh3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma to is ka bar ma sab koc jant ho or is ma kam be kar rah ho or pasa be kam rah ho jen ko is ka saok hot ha wo is kam ko jalde ho samj lat ha forex ak acha kam ha sab is ko pasnd kart ha

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a international currency trading business in the world. And this business is not very easy, business success for need knowledge and trading experience. So if i don't learn about forex market and practice, so i count not success in market. So my first target is learn about forex market and then earn in forex market. So i love learn because learn is key to success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)