Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: do you love Learn?

Junior Member waleedk is an unknown quantity at this point waleedk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realsoftbd11 View Post
    do you love learn? why?
    bilkul dear may learn say love karta hun kion kay agar humara pass knowledge ho ge tu hum har kaam aysani say karah sakta hain aur forex ki bhi yahi misal hai agar humaya forex kay bara may aik achi knowledge ho ge tu hum aik acha profit gain karah sakta hain is may say.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waleedk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member pm7 is an unknown quantity at this point pm7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mujey mohabat hai learn sey ku k ager insaan kuch bee kerny sey pehly us key matalik seekhta nhi hai hai to wo cheez usey kbi b profit nhi dey gi mujy is liay seakhna ach lagta hai kun k jo kam mai sekh kr kerta ho wo hmeasha teak hi hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shapla8888 is an unknown quantity at this point shapla8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i love learning about forex treading because i know that learning is better than earning. I also > the more you learn the more you earn in Forex treading. Successful Forex treading really need to learn properly about this business and so I love learning.

Senior Member getpaid is an unknown quantity at this point getpaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i love to learn forex trading. I am very fond of learning about forex business. I want to earn more and more profit and i want to become rich for this purpose i want to become good trader in some days so i tried my best to learn each and everything about forex trading. I think indian forex forum has best material to learn forex. Here we can learn forex and its strategy and fundamental.

Senior Member chioma is an unknown quantity at this point chioma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I love learning forex trading because I know that the more I am learning the better I am getting as a trader and that will make me to be making fortune from forex trading

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the learning of the forex and before the starting of any types of the work is most important and very good for the new and upcoming trader who are working and who want to work on the trading sites, so that we must have some information of the trading sites before stating work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ibyousaf1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love and like forex trading. it helped me a lot in earning money and giving me a lot of chances to live successful. It is an extra earning source for me. Therefore I am learning continue forex trading and testing different tools, software in demo account.

Senior Member shahzaibnazim is on a distinguished road shahzaibnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course it is right i love to learn because during learning process i enjoy it and i also gaining learning and knowledge from any available sources.

Member arjuna is on a distinguished road arjuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ... I love it .. because by continuing to learn then we will be able to add to the knowledge and expertise .. I always repeat the lessons I have read until I get the hang of it properly ... so do lazy to learn ...

Senior Member projetofmadrassa is an unknown quantity at this point projetofmadrassa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i love learn more about Forex trading this past days i have stop trading because i want to learn more about trading with that i can get more experience about Forex trading and become a professional trader in this market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)