+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Basket trading.

Senior Member lab4word is an unknown quantity at this point lab4word's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is great to trade with basket trading but we have to know the pairs who have same path and who reverse each others, i ever employed this techniques and i received wonderful results, and until now i am nevertheless studying about it with deeply

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moonroy is an unknown quantity at this point moonroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to buy or sell securities, while the group. Who is willing to hold a certain percentage of a large number of securities to institutional investors and investment funds deal is essential. A large basket of securities Monetary Fund (IMF) also move, you should buy or sell at the same time, such as changing the price of each security does not change the portfolio allocation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ma na basket trading system k baray ma kabi nh suna hay aur mujhay es k baray ma itna knowledge nh hay .ap ko es system ko sab traders k sath share karna cahiyay .es sa kafi zaida help mil sakti hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned tamann is an unknown quantity at this point tamann's Avatar
    Thanks
    The expression that you are in the basket, the investment of high-tech life. I certainly learned this leader in the past.
    If I understand the feeling, or all the baskets, investments, Sarah follow number test account demonstration, hope that you have is your strategy for the production. just to make a profit, I will ensure that the account Bank real test next week.

Senior Member alams0821 is an unknown quantity at this point alams0821's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, we have to know the pairs who have same direction and who opposite each others, i ever used this strategies and i got nice results, and until now i am still learning about it with deeply. Thanks

Senior Member asimjee is an unknown quantity at this point asimjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes basket trading, i hear this strategy is very good to blow up real account... but, i don't know how this strategy work... can you explain more...?
    and i have one question... how many lot per trade if i trade 14 pair together....?

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing this strategy with us bro ...i will try this one in my DEMO first and then i trade it on real account ...but its very risky to trade 14 pairs at once bro in real account and trader must have good experience and he should control his emotions on the trading with real

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    its not true that experienced traders dont give their winning tricks....many people say that good traders dont give their tricks to any other trader but you prooved it wrong by giving us a good trrick

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basket trading system ke bare mein kafi jayda sun chuka hoon lekin maine kabhi is system ko dekha nahi hain aap agar kuch screen shot share kar dete to hum is system ko dekh pate hain aur humko pata chalta ki kaisa system hai ye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unlike some others, I have never used this technique and got good results, and even now I still want to know about it with the fact that it is a nice trade with trading baskets, but we need to know a couple of people who have the same direction, and

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open