+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 941 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 9401

Thread: Forex trading part-time or full-time?

Member allah99 is an unknown quantity at this point allah99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading journal should not only be a logbook of the trades you take, but also how you feel about taking that trade, what you perceive as risks and even ongoing emotions as the open trade unfolds. It deals with trading emotions in a systematic way that makes it easier to improve on them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mahmoud999 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud999's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Forex is one of the areas that need a lot of time and I was in the end profit will be present and I give Forex part of your life and you will reach what you want and check the required profits Mark Forex like the work must be accessible and accepts traffic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Madyhamed is an unknown quantity at this point Madyhamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's up to the trader himself whether to take this business part time or full-time.
    A have seen a lot of people who are doing it part-time and are earning a very healthy income. Also the survival part is correct..
    Surviving in Forex trading is equal to being in profit...

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a good way to make good money and it is a good trading platform to make money and we can take it as a full time business or part time business too, Forex traders have to learn and practice more and make good decision while trading in the market.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member lighto is on a distinguished road lighto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will say or i will give it a new name sutuable for me i will say forex is a free time job you can do it when ever you want any time you wnat the time you can want lol you have all the freedome to work on it this is the forex

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For now indeed I still trading forex as part of my side job. Since I still have the primary job as a teacher at a junior high school. With live trading as a hobby that can make extra money may be fore I want to be a full trader who will make the acquisition of money just by trading forex. Hopefully it can happen, and all you can be it.

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    part time sy bahtar ha ap is market ko full time do. kyun k part time main ap ka proper dehan nhi mil raha ho is market ko is waja sy possible ha k ap ny ak place py trade karni ho or ap trade na kar pao profit hath sy nikal jay ga. or agar ap ny koi trade cut karni ho to b market ap k tp k pass sy ho k wapis a jay to b ap feel karain gain k ap ko manually close kar dyni chahe thi lakin proper time na dany ki waja sy ap k hath sy moka nikal sakta ha.

Member sufiyan99 is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho sab se apne apne views hotey hn bohat log 100% forex par demend hotey hn but me apko batado ke forex ko part time rakhey and plan b hamesha ready rakhey and jobko bhi sath sath le kr chaley and oske bad ako forex part time krna hai

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading forex trade part-time or full time doesn't really necessary to me but I prefer to trade forex trade in a way that I will be able to succeed in forex trade so it is important to understand forex trade better to achieved your aim in it so if you trade forex trade either part-time or full time the most important aspect is that you are able to get something tangible.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading ek best job hai or es main best eanring bhe hai or yeh life change buinss bhe hai agar ap logo ke pas job nh hai tu phr ap log forex ke trading ko full time job kr sakta ho mere pas tu job hai or main job holder ho es liye main foerx ke trading ko as hobby or part time job ke tor per krta hon forex trading part time ya full time dono ke tara se best haik,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 941 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)