+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: You'r Best Pattern | Candlestick.

Banned siful001 is an unknown quantity at this point siful001's Avatar
    Thanks
    my partner and i don't have a tendency to start to see the candlestick pattern i do believe i might be rewarding easily start to see the trend movements in a second graph and or chart together with ema60 Baha'ullah i could income consistently each day inside trial i will do that inside genuine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zikum is an unknown quantity at this point zikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great work, everyone has their own technique, and it may be that I've done, but I still lost my psychology and techniques of how to run frequently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siful001 is an unknown quantity at this point siful001's Avatar
    Thanks
    you will find a lot of designs within the graphs however anytime we discover a few main designs such as mind & make, Michael development or even change mind & make we help to make revenue upon these types of designs and so i usually think for those who have correct understanding of designs compared to marketplace conjecture will end up super easy.

Senior Member eskapn is an unknown quantity at this point eskapn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't want to, in order to ensure that the model and I think it will be a lot of the candlestick is profitable, if you can see that the motion of the wave Chart per minute with the name ema60-du Allah will benefit every day in a systematic way to test in the real time visualization

Senior Member kalam1234 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anyone offers their unique process, in fact it is a strategy which i abide by, in truth basically work this process which i could achieve. having facts and graphics people developed, My spouse and i started to fully grasp this candlestick design, therefore i always feel should you have right know-how about designs in comparison with marketplace prediction will become super easy.

Senior Member goshee is on a distinguished road goshee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new bie and i dont know about to much about the pateren i just follow tha candle chart do my basic with fabonachi tools and waiting for some trend making movement after that i made my trade and always i win if i dont do this in a greedy way.

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did look at the strategies you have provided in this forum I have experienced myself and the result is very satisfying indeed to conduct such activities in creating large profits or small.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't tend to ascertain the holder pattern i believe i might be a lot of profitable if i see the wave movement in one minute chart with ema60 fort i will profit systematically everyday in demo i ought to do that in real.................

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Borther main filhal newbie hoin forex main so mujy best pattern-Candlestick k bre main nahi pata albta in future main pata lag gia tu ap ko v zaror bta doing ga k ye kia chiz he.

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each person must have their own pleasure, but if I prefer to use candlestick, because I think it is easier to understand. I think the candlestick is petrified me in reading the movement. so in essence, is just a matter of ease of readability only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)