+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 148 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1475

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Senior Member ABDI is an unknown quantity at this point ABDI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally most traders fail because they do not hold the risk and be ready always hope, hope with uncertainty. Should follow the direction of better trading market, if the market trend remains bullish or bearish, follow because we are followers of the market. we should know the time when we will enter the market and know the time when it will come out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy is a strategy which we use in our trading and on the basis of strategy we do trading and get profit from the market. And this is made with the good experience and professional traders can make good strategies. Most newbies' strategies fail.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member yaqoobali is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me to mere khayal se dekha jaye to bhoot ho asan busnies he kuke is me sara kam ap ke dimag ka hota he or is me ap ko dimag ki madad se hi kam karna parta he or ap agar soch samjh kar kam kare ge to ye bhoo asan busnies he

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trading startegy is a step by step plan f how ou intend to carry your trades sit which currency pair or metals and other commodity in the foreign exchange market. A trading strategy is needed if you want to hve the required profits for our trdes. It is very good for every trade to hve this. Ou can form it from your demo account and then trying in rel account

Senior Member raza mehmood khan is on a distinguished road raza mehmood khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading in markets, it is often beneficial to have a strategic approach. While the concept of trading on hunches and whims and being profitable doing so, may sound attractive; in practice it is much more difficult and far less likely than if one had a formulaic approach with which they look to speculate in markets. Before the strategy is ever created, the trader first needs to decide which market condition they are looking take advantage of.

Banned any1 is on a distinguished road any1's Avatar
    Thanks
    system demands additional information, practical experience plus analytical. in making innovative system demands lots of time for them to take a look at plus commerce around foreign currency, for the reason that we will have gain plus great loss owing to practical experience plus trial offer blunder... that i opt to apply above not one but two pointer at my procedure becaue in the i actually have more robust point to get stock trading plus i actually as well apply exact to get foreign money solutions.

Banned sonooumar is an unknown quantity at this point sonooumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think a trading strategy is combination of indicator and objects that i use to get a rading signal either to enter or exit so on it i always prefer to use more than two indicator in my system because in that i get more powerful signal for trading and i also use same for currency option. it can useful for us.

Senior Member fazee is an unknown quantity at this point fazee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maray keyal ma hum jes indicator sa strategy bana ty ha phala us ko demo ma thek sa practice ker ly na cha he es as hm k apne strategy ke ache knowledge milte ha.

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy is a way to win a market, we make strategy and strict to that strategy in order to win a trade. Making strategy involves high level of knowledge of market and much time.

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    practical experience plus analytical. in making innovative system demands lots of time for them to take a look at plus commerce around foreign currency, for the reason that we will have gain plus great loss owing to practical experience plus trial offer blunder, hence you must take a look at plus investigate quite a few sets. that i opt to apply above not one but two pointer at my procedure becaue in the i actually have more robust point to get stock trading plus i actually as well apply exact to get foreign money solutions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 148 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open