+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Banned Maruf88 is an unknown quantity at this point Maruf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, trading strategy is very good rule in forex market, if you can set good strategy so you can become a successful trader easily, this strategy means good knowledge, skills, experience, hard work work, patience, good planing and good money management, if you can set this rule when you do this forex business so built good career by forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kadal is an unknown quantity at this point kadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing we can be patient and all will be well with us can be patient and all will be good with focused and ready and all is not easy and we have to do with peace and patience and all it has to be run with a hard effort and all will be well with the focus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member noman.chodhary is an unknown quantity at this point noman.chodhary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah u r right bro.. step by step learning matters alot ... it helps us to grow... indicators are very good and bestbinformative tool for forex traders because it will show the real trade trend... some peope usw boots but they may not too good work rather than indicators... i also use my risk and money managment, indicators and statigies of my own for my work ...

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by portal View Post
    how i build my trading strategy
    at first time i try many trading strategy and indicator, then i take one or more indicator and strategy that i can use and i got more understand on it and for sure give me good signal
    then i combine it.. and try it for more than 6 month.. after that i make money management plan for my strategy and for sure risk management
    very true, I think it would be better if we use the indicators that we understand to make the trading system. so, we do not have to worry every time a decision. of course in making trading system, we have to think about money management and risk management as well. because it is also part of the trading system. complete trading system is a trading system that has money management, risk management and systems to determine the appropriate entry
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned ethan.benjamin is an unknown quantity at this point ethan.benjamin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Constructing approach is essential detective with the foreign exchange market is not because simple since you believe the particular approach manufactured ​​on quite a few policies and combines with most of the beneficial symptoms to help filtration system transactions, initial you will need to study Forex trading and obtain experience well before you consider creating a approach, or perhaps the particular desire to take advantage of forex trading That is my personal suggestions an individual.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how i build my trading strategy
    at first time i try many trading strategy and indicator, then i take one or more indicator and strategy that i can use and i got more understand on it and for sure give me good signal
    then i combine it.. and try it for more than 6 month.. after that i make money management plan for my strategy and for sure risk management

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji trading strategy agar hain to trading ki ja sakti hain sabhi ke liye important hota hain ki strategy bana kar hi trading kare iske bina koi bhi trader kamyab nahi hain na hi trend bina iske pata kar sakta hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member moxismichel is an unknown quantity at this point moxismichel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to make the latest strategy wants details, knowledge and also analytical. to create new strategy wants numerous the perfect time to examine and also deal inside currency trading, because you can find profit and also reduction as a consequence of knowledge and also trial run error, consequently you need to examine and also analyze several pairs. find out and also find out is best method.

Senior Member rokibul2018 is on a distinguished road rokibul2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Creating approach is required detective in the forex market isn't since effortless since you consider the particular approach manufactured ​​on numerous policies and also integrates using many of the excellent signs to filtration orders, very first you must understand Fx and also acquire experience well before you concentrate on creating a approach, as well as the particular wish to make money from forex trading This is the tips you.

Banned ptcwork78 will become famous soon enough ptcwork78's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategy hoti hai ki jis se ap ko kuch chezon ka pata chal jata hai aur ap ko tarding main thodi asani ho jati hai us se ap profit kamane ke liye asani ho jati hai ap ko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open