+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 148 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Member ForexFreak is on a distinguished road ForexFreak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es ko build karna hay tu ap aisa kary k pahlay es business ko seekh la . us k baad demo account per registration kary aur wahan practice kary , es tarha ap es business ma ek achi strategy bna sakty hay bhai g aur us sa kaam la sakty hay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex stratgey ko indicator aur tool ko combine karke market me banaya jaata hai,esme trader ko pehle demo account me test karna hota hai aur changes karte rehna chahiye,trader ke paas real acocunt me kaam karne ke liye achha trading stratgey ka hona jaroori hai..
    Bhai indicators aur other tools ko mila karke hum log kafi badiya trading strategy ko bana sakte hai, yaha par bhai agar acha trading strategy ho jata hai to tab humare ko kafi achi trading karne ko mil sakti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member reda2020 is on a distinguished road reda2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think the strategy is made ​​on a number of rules and integrates with many of the good indicators to filter transactions, first you have to learn Forex and gain experience well before you consider making a strategy, or the desire to profit from forex This is my advice you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nouriiset is an unknown quantity at this point nouriiset's Avatar
    Thanks
    smart strategy while not balanced with discipline on your trader out to apply the rule, the result could be less smart. therefore additionally out to strategy, trader psychology ought to additionally be thought of. and contemplate less risk in it

Member uwk is an unknown quantity at this point uwk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading strategy is the plan that you are doing or configured in a way that depends on you and your thinking to do your own follow-up strategy based market news well and you analyze it and put it upon the right strategy for him

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading Strategy Mean's The Start Of Making Plan About Your Future Business,a Part Of Successful Future. About My Self Yes I Am a newbie (Rookie) about Business Strategy So I Need To Think Of My self about what will be good for Business and Business Strategy Of Mine... So IF I get knowledge about Business Strategy I am Sure That I Will Get My Self As A Shining Star at Market and Get a Big Profit For My Business.

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mount the system differently, learn more experience and diagnosis. The new system would in many ways to explore and we and the accident experience and justice benefit Forex trading, so must be controlled and removed some of the games. Teaching and learning is the ideal way.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading strategy is like a system. When to sell and when to buy. If you want to build a trading strategy you will need to know about analysis. Because you will apply that analysis to the strategy and that strategy will give you signal to sell or buy. It's tough to build a good strategy and hard to follow the strategy.

Senior Member Manite is an unknown quantity at this point Manite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello , Trading Strategy Mean's The Start Of Making Plan About Your Future Business,
    a Part Of Successful Future. About My Self Yes I Am a newbie (Rookie) about Business
    Strategy So I Need To Think Of My self about what will be good for Business and Business Strategy Of Mine .

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    trading strategy ek plan hota hay aut kuch tools per base karta hay jis ko use kar k ap market ma trading karty hy aur ap achi strategy practice k sath hi bna sakty hay , ya koi asaan kaam nh hota hay bhaiya g k hum ek safal strategy bna la .
    hanji forex stratgey ko indicator aur tool ko combine karke market me banaya jaata hai,esme trader ko pehle demo account me test karna hota hai aur changes karte rehna chahiye,trader ke paas real acocunt me kaam karne ke liye achha trading stratgey ka hona jaroori hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 148 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open