+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 148 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jaise ki trading strategy hame pata hai ki main forex jruri hota hai kyonki so that aapki thik hoti hai strategy to use aapko forex trading karne main kaafi aasani hoti hai or analysis because bhi easy ho jata hai isiliye aapke pass trading strategy jrur honi chahiye main forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waise to sabse pahle aap ki chatting strategy honi chahiye kya aapko Jyada Se Jyada practice only chahi aur aage ja kar aapko Jyada Jyada trading karne ke bad Jyada relax Ho Kar chatting Karni chahiye Kyunki state GRP rakhni chahiye ki Amay last nahin karna Bhul Ke Jyada Se Jyada profit Gayi karna hai aur Agar loss Ho bhi raho tum mujhe Star Plus laga dena chahiye tha ki mujhe maximize last Na Ho To Aisi vajah Se Hi Ek bahut hi jyada acchi ke accha indicator hai jo kiya main use karna chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are new to this business, you must learn the basics of this business. many sources provide basic information about forex trading. You have to understand several indicators, because that will help you to trade later do not need complicated indicators, metatrader4 indicator is also quite strong. after you master a number of indicators in MetaTrader, you can create your own trading system. it is better to make a simple trading system, because we will not be confused with the system given signals and Forex business ak bot hi big business ha as mian ap ko ko bi bi trading kirne se pahle ap ko as mian apna trading plane ko banan ho not as bad hi ap ko trading ko kirna ho ga ak ak bot hi big business ha as ko bare hi care to sath trade kirna ho ga

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to build new schemes wanting more data, knowledge, and analytics. to make a new strategy many desire to explore and trade on forex, because we can get income and losses due to knowledge and error testing, so you need to explore and analyze some in two. find and find is the best way. and buhat achi baat hay, so that hum regularly new indicators and demo accounts per test kartay rahtay hay tu es sa hamay ek acha indicators bi miles sakta hay jis ko hum using kara acha paisa bi kama saktay hay.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    building new strategies requires more information, experience and analytics. to make a new strategy it takes a lot of time to explore and trade forex, because we can get profit and loss due to experience and trial errors, so you need to explore and analyze several pairs. study and study is the best way. and trading strategy is the way we will use this trade later master, using trade is good then I will be able to trade and this trade will be gathered safely, so that I can use in my trade later, maybe only this way then I will succeed

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me trading strategy is a plan that I have to follow to be able to trade with the least possible losses and the most profit that I can make with reasonable ... I can't say 100% profit every day but maybe 10% is the maximum that makes sense profit what I have to obey besides building this strategy I need to read what other people say and try to combine them together to build my own strategy and before trading, they must pay attention to experienced people who can guide him well and first try to work on his strategy then make it like a learner policy is that you need to recognize the main company then you have to spend time in trading with For this reason they can use scalping strategies in their trades that must help them get more or double profits with equity in a short time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicators are good and real and the forex strategy is very good and for me personally, any investment method can be a combination of signals and also the things we use to get investment marks either to be able to enter or maybe get out of etc which I choose to use more than some signals in my method because my partner and I get a stronger sign of investment and also my partners and I also use identical about forex alternatives so the orex is good and the indicators are very good and the strategy is very good for forex ..

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how come you see the strategy of the other strategy that you are playing with, how do you use the data or how about the strategy if you can use the strategy or how to do it because you are bad or not demo par account becomes karta chack ha. and the construction strategy needed by detectives on the forex market is not as easy as you believe the scheme is made up of a number of rules and integrated with many good signs to filter transactions, first you have to find Forex and get knowledge long before you discuss making a strategy, or want to earn money forex This is my recommendation

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stregy's trades are very good producing sites ... this site makes all world people successful in their lives. and he enjoys this site manay manay get for forex ... and in forex trading, all traders must use different satragities. This can be an aggregate of a number of weak indicators, if all are in accordance with the points whether to buy or advertise you complete your decision.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading strategy is a set of rules that traders use to keep themselves on the forex market so that when there is a trading opportunity he will consult to find out whether he is doing what is right or not so there will be no misunderstanding between him and the forex market and if he always respects what said by his trading strategy he will develop easily but if he is not disciplined with him he will regret it in the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 148 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open