+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 148 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1475

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion trading strategy are ways how to get best result in trading. in this case, trading strategy are plan and time where we must open position in trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RKL is an unknown quantity at this point RKL's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading strategy that I use such as support and resistance, why do I use this strategy? because profitable proven good and if used in forex trading, we can monitor how the price reverses direction when it hits the support and resistance, as well as the area of ​​supply and demand, in some cases, snd also has similarities with the SNR, but I prefer to use Support and resistance and use the Trend Line, of course, is to know the basic candlestick patterns

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hendraku8607 is an unknown quantity at this point hendraku8607's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    forex strategy sometimes confusing, looks simple buy or sell, but in fact much loss in forex trading. strategy for myself I also still newbie, many say the strategy was based on our characters, there is a suitable scalping, there is a longterm, shortterm, it all depends on us. then, select the one strategy that fits, and mastered until we are smart

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    बिल्डिंग रणनीति की आवश्यकता है विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में जासूस के रूप में आसान नहीं है के रूप में आपको लगता है कि रणनीति नियमों का एक नंबर पर बना है और अच्छा संकेतकों में से कई के साथ फ़िल्टर लेनदेन करने के लिए एकीकृत, पहले आप को पहले विदेशी मुद्रा और अनुभव प्राप्त अच्छी तरह से जानने के लिए हैआप एक रणनीति है, या विदेशी मुद्रा से लाभ की इच्छा कर आप यह मेरी सलाह पर विचार

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai strategy to banana itna asaan nahi hota hai, aur har baar indicator humari madad bhi nahi karte hai, main samjhta hoon, agar newbie ko strategy chahiye, to pahle professional trader ki strategy ka use karna chahiye, wo hi uske liye useful ho sakta hai.
    yes ,if a trader can not make its own strategy then he must use the strategy of senior traders but use it first on demo account and if it will gibe him good profit then he can apply it on his real account .

Senior Member sobuzchatkhil is an unknown quantity at this point sobuzchatkhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have other underlying indicators to analyze the strategies of a strategy will first read about the people and build the best strategy for your entries, all tell us that trying to do a lot, a strategy experience. Basically you want to open position and indicated that the best combination you can teach can give to find the safest.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx student View Post
    MAKE OWN STRATEGY is always good, but its not for newbies friend, for make strategy you need good experience and knowladge of all indicators and others all things. but you can try others strategy and analysis with it and make your trading system
    bhai strategy to banana itna asaan nahi hota hai, aur har baar indicator humari madad bhi nahi karte hai, main samjhta hoon, agar newbie ko strategy chahiye, to pahle professional trader ki strategy ka use karna chahiye, wo hi uske liye useful ho sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MAKE OWN STRATEGY is always good, but its not for newbies friend, for make strategy you need good experience and knowladge of all indicators and others all things. but you can try others strategy and analysis with it and make your trading system

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahamudul View Post
    we make trading strategy by using our trading knowledge and experience and also analytical skill. and we can build a good money management strategy by practicing the demo trade account in forex market.
    Agree and it's also not recommend for newbies or newcomers in forex to try to develop their own trading system. There's nothing to rush about and the idea will come to you naturally once you understand the concept of trading and the habit of your favorite currency pairs.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    to build a new strategy needs more information, experience and analytical. to make new strategy needs many time to explore and trade in forex, because we can get profit and loss because of experience and trial error, so you need to explore and analyze some pairs. learn and learn is the best way.
    Sahi kaha aur mujhe aisa lagta hai, ki new strategy banana koi easy nahi hota hai, main ye samjhata hoon, agar mehnat ho rahi hai, to trader khud apne hisaab se achche indicator ko combined karke strategy ko bana sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 148 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open