+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 148 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1475

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Junior Member cashcash is an unknown quantity at this point cashcash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me trading strategy kese banae jaye , ye to app aap k skills pe depend karta hai aur ap daily kitni strategies apply karte hain jis me se wrong bhi hoti hongi , High and low find karne se achi strategy ban sakti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sickcolet is an unknown quantity at this point sickcolet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy is the way that you use to buy/sell new options. Is your modus operandi. How you take decisions for having the bests results and how you increases your earnings. Is important to have a solid plan and a reference for know how to built you empire.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned clefquadri is an unknown quantity at this point clefquadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading strategy is the set of rules that a trader always use to guide himself when ever he is trading in the forex market ,this is very important to set simply because trading in the forex market is not something that a trader can just do without having th e right trading rules and expect to make money from it ,because it doesnt work like that most times.

Member aljanat is an unknown quantity at this point aljanat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex tradiing all trader must use different satragities.it could be a aggregate of some abstruse indicators, if all accordant to a point whether to buy or advertise you accomplish your decision.

Senior Member tanmoystk is an unknown quantity at this point tanmoystk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tradening stregy is a very nice earning site .. this site make for all world man successfully her life . and he do enjoy this site manay manay earn for forex...thanks

Banned onik is an unknown quantity at this point onik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Deal with the new concept-to-be who want to learn more about information And analyses. Create a new approach more than once, you should investigate as well as forex commerciaux, simply because evaluation the damage that may get the boot as well And, by there is one error control a evaluate, to find And evaluate a range of images; for the study of (n) And me understand.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Etre Exchange, the only political will is only for the creation of a scholarship in another part of the complex production proprietors, Analyzer, although almost all of some measure, all the parties you can market, final decision in people you to an article, you can easily walk to some cases, you may have to encourage other Downside some of them great Ernst informed sense, you can create a how is willing to create a policy to comply with and phones on the market.

Junior Member momindil is an unknown quantity at this point momindil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wase to trading me buth se strategy hain but mujha ek yehi straegy buth pasand hai
    apk pass buth sara balance ho isse ap asani se zayda profit earn kar sakta ho

Senior Member ba12 is an unknown quantity at this point ba12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think the strategy is made ​​on a number of rules and integrates with many of the good indicators to filter transactions, first you have to learn Forex and gain experience well before you consider making a strategy, or the desire to profit from forex This is my advice you

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been

Senior Member Nisa is an unknown quantity at this point Nisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy adopted by them is a strategy invented by trade a lot in the foregin exhange markets is by dealing with transactions in a manner distinct but we haves to consider that the work at foregin exhange depends on a lot of ways that you can achieve a largges percentage of profits on foregin exhange
    I'm Interested in forex
    >> My Thread About EA INDEPENDENT <<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 148 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open