+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex Market like a sea?

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif786 View Post
    I think Forex trading is like a sea where have large quantity of water. If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end. Forex also like that all people can earn money but it will never end. what is you idea?
    yes indeed the forex market is like the ocean, why? as seen from the graph that shows the incident or some large and some are small and sometimes look calm

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sherzadaghalib is an unknown quantity at this point sherzadaghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    G, forex is like a sea but for me now it is sream, insha allah I will improve to sea, and yes it is a sea,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also think that market is a sea.there are some reasons behind this thinking ,here are a lot of liquidity or money.no other market is as big liquidity as forex market.also it is open 24 hours.

Senior Member dilber100 is an unknown quantity at this point dilber100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade samunder ki tarha hey kioun ke ais me bohat se log kam kurte hain orr wo bohat sa profit kamate hain.forex market is same like sea fromwhere you earn more and more but there is no end of earning in forex tading.

Senior Member sohelml02 is an unknown quantity at this point sohelml02's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely, I agree with this opinion because forex trading is a big business and many people invest their money from all around the world and get unlimited profit here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have an opinion about forex trading and it is right, you make it based on your experiences and make it as a simple thing, then we will understand for how to do something right on this business, forex is like a sea, and some people will say forex is like a money machine, the river of money and etc, all is right, and if we can follow the wave from them, then we can stay on this business and make it profitable

Member Habib Ahmed is on a distinguished road Habib Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i have to agree with your this statement because forex business is now growing more rapidly,every one want to learn forex business and want to invest in foreex market to earn more n more profit.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asif786 View Post
    I think Forex trading is like a sea where have large quantity of water. If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end. Forex also like that all people can earn money but it will never end. what is you idea?
    Thus the parable might be yes sir, and ocean waves will be so great that in the forex market will be interpreted by the presence of a news that could alter the movement of the market to be even better
    with very fast movement in my trading account is sir

Banned ansha is an unknown quantity at this point ansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derick Romaneau View Post
    i would say that Forex market like a tidal wave in the sea, sometimes calm, but sometimes also move quickly without being able to be controlled by anyone. So anyone who would plunge into the sea of ​​Forex must learn to surf in order to face the first wave if at any time he comes.
    If someone is going to jump in the world of forex trading should be learned first surf using virtual money to practice, so that the waves in the ocean can follow forex.
    I cant agree with your opinion. Because if all the rich man will the forex trader, what will do the poor. It is a great change for everyone to become rich or financial freedom. For trade here need not huge money. Anyone can trade here with a small capital. But here need much knowledge

Senior Member godiva is an unknown quantity at this point godiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hassan347 View Post
    I think currency trading like of sea where there is many things that give advantages and that gives you loss so if you have information, abilities, capabilities, studying and encounter than you get advantages and business well to make better money from currency trading in short interval of time lot so currency trading is like sea. Good Luck
    For nowadays, people are more smarter this days.Internet user are increasing day by day.so they finding way to earn trough internet.Forex plays a vital role in this circumstances.Because it is a easy way to earning money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)