+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex Market like a sea?

Senior Member IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif786 View Post
    I think Forex trading is like a sea where have large quantity of water. If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end. Forex also like that all people can earn money but it will never end. what is you idea?
    at least very similar to the trade I would do in this trade
    this way then I will be able to always win in the trade I would go sir
    thus in the forex market movements will not be able to use this trade very well sir
    today, I still continue to learn so that I can better sir
    CLICK THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY TREAD

Senior Member sam_98 is an unknown quantity at this point sam_98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i think Forex market is like a sea because here we can make money and also learn so many thing about business that from which we can make our life good and we here we can change our life style and we become trader in very short interval of time here and it is a best way getting rich

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sam9296 is on a distinguished road sam9296's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think its like a big ocean and not just a sea. it is biggest currency market and no one can compare other business to it. the earning is not limited and you can earn as per your knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ar.sabit is an unknown quantity at this point ar.sabit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foreign currency cash and foreign currency exchange market is a part of our lives have changed a lot of money and take advantage of unlimited means we are wasting our richest person in your life and in exchange we will remove poverty is a reality.

Banned sagor_rock is an unknown quantity at this point sagor_rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    without a doubt, foreign exchange market is usually similar including beach fromwhere people acquire an increasing number of although there is absolutely no conclude of getting with fx tading. in the event persons by the world subscribe to fx trding and find benefit subsequently it will eventually never ever conclude likewise. i most certainly will telephone foreign currency trading beach of getting dollars.

Senior Member sweethot is an unknown quantity at this point sweethot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh, forex is like a sea in which many people have investment in forex trading and gain many profit for this market. Mostly people are enjoy in forex trade and every person who are low or high invester should be enjoy in forex with profit

Senior Member yusmandono is an unknown quantity at this point yusmandono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually did not know about the circulation of money in forex ..
    eperti article I read before, that the money from the forex is the velocity of currency exchange in the world, and it is influenced by the world market trade ..
    but I am not well informed about the real..

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is like a sea .. If you want to earn profit You need to dive deep .. But diving deep is not just essential , instead you should focus to reach the ground .
    In order to perform these task . You need to have a good understanding of Forex.

Senior Member suresh149eee is an unknown quantity at this point suresh149eee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is very important business. Forex is like a vast sea. HEre is no limit on earning money in a month. It's a bounkdless sea. Having no limits this is a business where everyone can enjoy.

Senior Member rijve is an unknown quantity at this point rijve's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no Forex is not like a sea and for money making you can say it there are no limit to earn money but it is not a sea and it is run by a trader and without it you can not trade in Forex .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)