+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: forex ne mera life change kar dia

Senior Member kiataba is an unknown quantity at this point kiataba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course forex can change our lives. because it's kinda our job and it can really effect our behaviour. because we are spending a lot of time in our job and we are reading a lot of materials and news and also there are pressures in trading on people which can make you angry. this is the effects of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member x2hardstonex is an unknown quantity at this point x2hardstonex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex changed All over the persons life if they understand well main bhi kafi had tak seekh gya hun aur ummed karta hun keh jald forex meri bhi life change kar de ga forex kisi ki life bna deta hai kisi ki life barbad kar deta hai its depend on you that way you are trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that forex change the life of the people. poor become rich by trading in the forex trading business. forex just need the time and experience so if the traders want to make their life better for survive in this world they can easily join the forex and so make trade to get good profits. forex is a good trading career and source of income which helps us to fulfill our needs and dream and also enables us to have good life with the forex trading business.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Senior Member malek is an unknown quantity at this point malek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex can really change our life. Forex traders having good forex market knowledge and good trading strategy can make great money that can really change traders life and life style.

Member jafa is an unknown quantity at this point jafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje Forex mein trade krty zyada time nae hua pr is ne meri life ko change kr diya q k meri job mein itna out put nae tha r job timing bht long thy r istrah long hours tk daily muje apni bht sari problems ko solve krna bht c r responsiblities ko fullfil krna bht difficult na mumkin hota tha r office mein boss ki dant ka dr hr wqt rehta tha r roz itna travel krna r transport k problems r at the end of day itni thakkan k baqi time b kuch b sahi trah se nae ho pata tha pr pher muje aik Friend ne Forex trading ka btaya r jb main ne ye shuru kia to shuru mein thora samajna mushkil lga pr tb tk main ne demo account he use kia pr ab to live trading hoti hy meri r roz ka profi roz mil jata hy na thakan hoti hy na traveling na boss ki tension r family r responsibilities k leay full time hy meray pas rexst jb chahy krun r kam jb g chahay krun r jesay g chahy krun r ghr beithy itna profit k meri monthy pay se kaie gunna zyada muje end of month se pehly earn ho jata hy. life itni comfortable r successful pehlay nae thi jitni ab hy.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many lives have been changed by the tread forex trading is a blessing to us that there is much to gain in forex tread scale simply step what I can earn a lot of foreign exchange, there is no restriction you can win if you can take a bit so you can earn more than expected

Banned cear is an unknown quantity at this point cear's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Dear friend.......
    Yes Forex trading enterprise modify your life-style however it is actually be based upon ones earnings fraction if the earnings fraction is actually great of course your life-style modify immediately........thanks....

Senior Member kareem yahia is an unknown quantity at this point kareem yahia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_98 View Post
    yeah Forex really change my life that here i m learning so much new things and from which i realize that what is business and how to trade and what are the skills from which we can get a lot of profit and what are the mistakes from which we avoid it and we can get a lot of profit
    i accept you my friend and i think that the most powerful is the forex traidng for changing the life style my friend and this is my opinion and i wish the success and the big profit for us and really thanks very much for this fantastic topic my brother

Junior Member affan765 is an unknown quantity at this point affan765's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Age lech. Forex change lots of peoples life and i think this market is very good for people and if trader trade with good knowledge then they can easily earn money and make their future good. pore lech.

Banned forex786 is an unknown quantity at this point forex786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear, Forex trade is the best. You can do your work hard and also spend your precious time and money. After doing the all formalities you can get good profit. It can change your life and you will spend your life easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)