+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your first love?

Banned Freedom is an unknown quantity at this point Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fx treading is actually our very first really like simply because fx treading is critical along with successful company at this time. My partner and i decide on fx treading simply because that treading provides improvement over another company this also company is extremely uncomplicated with out busy. It could possibly produce a delighted life so Fx is actually our very first really like,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not know my first love, and maybe it happened when I was still in the school, because there are many things that attracted me.
    I think it will be a memory that will probably make us smile today, and could be a story that we can share it to our children in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera pehla piar meri mother and Father hen . phir is ke baad mujhy mery teachers aur raletives aur is ke baad men apney zindagi men sub se ziada study aur forex se love karta hun .

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi sab se phela piyar mere maa baap hain aur phir meri family and abhi tak koi aisi larki mili nahi jo mujhe piyar kare shayed kabhi na kabhi mil jaye but kab ye mai nahi janta and mai apne forex trading business se bhi piyar karta hon.

Banned dhkferdous is an unknown quantity at this point dhkferdous's Avatar
    Thanks
    Similar to any person MY OWN 1st love can be THE mother AND MY OWN second love will be MY PERSONAL father but when I love THE friend exactly who teaches me about instaforex trading.

Senior Member taniki is an unknown quantity at this point taniki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading makes traders best profit.My first love is my mother, she is the person who help me to build my career in this area.Forex is my best love because i think in this world forex is my best friend.my first love to the forex business online, because I also still like to Forex .I like trading very much.

Senior Member aginama is an unknown quantity at this point aginama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading forex is good for making money.i love forex trading from frist. sight. first love for a Forex work all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs. and jobs now gods for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now .good luck, friend.

Member carl341 is an unknown quantity at this point carl341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people say many things about forex business and also love. I want to say forex is a very popular business and also it is a favourite for
    every trader because it gives money and also gives us happyness. Thank you so much.

Senior Member ecu is an unknown quantity at this point ecu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I fully agree with your post. My first love is the only forex because i had no relation with the girl because i do not give the huge time for them so they are not stay at me so they forgive me.But my first love is forex. Have good business.

Senior Member chioma is an unknown quantity at this point chioma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sofeenevu View Post
    My first love is my mother, she is the person who help me to build my career in this arena, and second love is Forex, because this is the business that help me to make my mother happy
    aww that is so sweet.mothers have suffered because of us,when they were pregant of us they went through so much pains and that is enough to make them our first love,and we can then make forex trading our second love

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open