+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your first love?

Senior Member naveed1985 is an unknown quantity at this point naveed1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt my dear my first love is for my old parents i love very much to them 2nd i love to my brothers and 3rd i love my smiling fiance.it is my loving criteria for my family and i love extraordinary to my earning platform forex.i love it very much because it is my source of earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first love my parents and my 2nd love is forex because i want to become a successful forex trader,trading is a best online business where we can earn a money according to our trading skills,i also want to become a professional trader that is why i love forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is the good business but my first love me mother and trading se b love krta ho or jis ki waja se hum life me acha earn kr sakte hai or apni life change kr sakte hai q k forex trading is the best business hai my first love my mother .

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my fist lover is my mother and father .my second lover is my friends ho teaches me about Forex and my thard lover is forex jo majy short time main buhat achi earning data hai. apni life ko full enjoy kerny kay lea money is very impotent. forex is the best place of earning.

Senior Member tusar12 is an unknown quantity at this point tusar12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Where we can make somer eal money making way and so that we can make some real money ad so that we can do for it and where we cn make some real money ans o that we cna make some real moe//

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Enjoy the basics of Forex trading so is really not only Forex confidante, Forex support both work great for supplying several life husband and all my wishes as a foreign exchange student to work particularly well, believed to have been connected to the planet mainly because even very pleased alternative Forex mm play. then it's mine First love, God and Forex

Senior Member msnafridi is an unknown quantity at this point msnafridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As this is the forum concerning business speech, but your question is not very much clear, that's why i was avoiding to reply since few days, but now when i saw your explaination about your question, so, i came to know what do you mean in real.
    Yes I am in real love with Forex by myself, cause this is generating fund for me, and i am passing my luxrious life with.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In business sector my first love is forex trading business. Because i know that this forex trading business i can take for my career. And i know that this business is high profitable and very believable business in the world. And i also love this business because this business is very smart business in the world. And i hope one day i could success in forex market. So wise me. Thanks

Senior Member mosqueda45 is an unknown quantity at this point mosqueda45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love my mother first than my wife and my son. my father is also in this list. I love Forex very much because it change my life. It incise my income level and status. Thanks forex.

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    My personal first absolutely love is actually my mother and, she is the people who allow me personally to create my career this arena, and my second love is actually Currency trading business, because it was the business which help me personally to be able to make my personal mom happy .......................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open