+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Need good scalping strategy.

Senior Member sorma is an unknown quantity at this point sorma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just spend five minutes. And the eyes are valuable primarily to find out if you want to get rejected. You don't need to check what is the trend for link exchange in the results you get in position now open for a short time. Don't let your open positions for the last ten minutes. Just want some points/pips profit or stop loss. Be careful if you have denied the same goals, frequently any time soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maring01 is an unknown quantity at this point maring01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no manual, I recognized one of the best ways to mercantilism manual methods which not mercantilism mercantilism because Forex is a high risk, a star, so the plunger has it as data to make money in Forex trading as a host for your own experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jayomer is an unknown quantity at this point jayomer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have no any idea about that but i entered here to learn from pro
    and also am looking for good trading strategy witch can make
    a high of profit hope you can help thank you for the thread

Junior Member kokolkola is an unknown quantity at this point kokolkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use only a five-minute chart. And his eyes are valuable key figures for the work that everyone can be rejected. It is not necessary to find out what is the tendency of a collapse of the currency today due to an open position for a short period of time. Don't let your open positions for the last ten minutes. Would you only a few points on profit or loss. Accept rejection in the same way, often because of the values beginning to burst at any time.

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mian bhi scalping ki strategy ko find out kar rahi kafi mili hai mujhe but wo mujhe smajh nhi aye hai. lakain main smajhti ho M5 chart pa agar 3 indicator combine ka use Karin tu scalping main kafi acha result mil skta hai.

Senior Member vubon is an unknown quantity at this point vubon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not a stamped I manual trade, is the best way to make scalping is not a method of marketing, which is why the manual Forex market is risky, and it's all he said, why do you want to create your own knowledge and data pressure cash Forex world.

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never tried to be scalper, cause in my opinion, being a scalper are really very tired trading system On scalp we must entry and exit and the right moment and it need good speed and good market execution. Some of broker are allow this system but the other are disallowed. We must choose low spread broker. before become an intra day trader i was a scalper and i only use trend line on my scalping system. i plays on 5M time frame and draw line on high or low the trend. Entry when it was get valid breakout.

Banned tahirtaaha is on a distinguished road tahirtaaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere hisab say jo scalping mei use karta hoon woh hai stochaistic ke setting 5,3,3 aur bollinger bands ko use kare jab yeh mil kar result produce kar rahe ho tab aap ko candlesticks say signal mile to aap ka signal perfect ho ga yeh hai simple but wondorfull scalping.

Banned mohsin.siraj is an unknown quantity at this point mohsin.siraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ha sipar akmlkajkhum, ko siapr akmkae hiumko sipar akam kea humnys aiptra am kaea humnko s[par akmkae j ahis par akmkahumny ispar ak kae humnyb siapr akmkae humny siapra kmkae humnnhyus iapr akmakka uiapr kamklahumnbn suipar kamkae4 huunys iapar akmkae ahunysb iapra akmkara a

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am no a speculator I'm manual mercantilism that's the one best approach of earning scalping isn't a mercantilism technique thus do manual mercantilism as a result of Forex is risky business and it's altogether the planet thus you've got want for your own expertise and data for creating cash in Forex business.............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open