+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Need good scalping strategy.

Senior Member harami is an unknown quantity at this point harami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a speculator or some instructions for this solution is the right way to make scalping technique (1) as a result, a complete guide to trading foreign exchange trading since the book is a bit of a risky business, and it also includes the Earth and it is everything you need their expertise and make money from the forex experience..... .thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are need good scalping so you are best learn and read the book in it and expend the time good traders and tae tips so i think then you are good earn and good trade in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no any good trading scalping strategy for a trader because if you ask a suggestion about this issue i just tell you not to do any scalping in your forex business because scalping is not good for a trader and one trade is enough for a trader to blowup his account.i prefer long term trading and that is the best for trader.

Banned asmatariq is on a distinguished road asmatariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fx student View Post
    any one have good scalping strategy please share
    first of all you need to learn good money management so that you will be able to understand that how much money to take as risk, and how much capital you can afford to loss, then you will be ready for scalping, if you are new to scalping then I would like to suggest you to do it in off time, I mean to say that at that time when market moves sideways.

Member happymailer is on a distinguished road happymailer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, if you are doing scalping and you know scalping then what is good or bad in that strategy? I think you should use M5 time frame to judge the market and you should not exceed yourself from 5 to 10 pips, whether market keep moving in your favor.

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    achi scalping k liye aap ko 3 indicator ki zarurat hai rsi, bolinger band, and zig zag aap in ko use kre m30 time frame per aap ko kafi acha result mile ga sure 10 pips hasil ho jatey hai . but daily 3 se 4 time hi chance hota hai trade krne ka.

Junior Member abulkashem0 is an unknown quantity at this point abulkashem0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no manual, which is one of the best stages of approaching the scalping trade is not a Commerce's methodology, making the manual trade due to forex is risky, and it's completely planet, because you want to convey their experience and information in order to make money in the Forex market.

Member monare is an unknown quantity at this point monare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just a 5-minute chart with small brown eyes, is the most effective warning to appear. Which does not accept the costs do not need to find out what this development, with exchanges at this time because it will open the Web site. Don't let the location 10 minutes before opening it should only require a couple's income. Dots/pips, or even be aware of the damage the expenses are the same on stage. In many cases, because it can be decoded at any time soon.

Senior Member johur is an unknown quantity at this point johur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not a Scalper trade, we manually is the only true way to scalping just don't buy and sell method, so guide trade simply because Forex is risky and usually is also in each of the world, which means that you have to be on my own experience and knowledge to make money Forex pressure.

Member alauddin25 is an unknown quantity at this point alauddin25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no manual I trade a speculator, that the best way of income, scalping is not a trading technique to do manual trade because of Forex is very risky and everyone told you the world for your own knowledge and information about making money in the Forex business ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open