+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Need good scalping strategy.

Senior Member hgyt is an unknown quantity at this point hgyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm just not a scalper, I hand Exchange 1 the best way to make a scalping no Exchange process full manual exchange is because currency trading usually is a high risk, small business, and it is also on the planet, so you will have to create their own experience and knowledge need currency trading profits of small businesses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member killer123 is an unknown quantity at this point killer123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping most likely are not suitable for all those traders and, personally, I would not recommend scalping to help anyone.You start Short post on USD/JPY using 10 pips stop-loss as well as target with regard to 3 pips regarding profit. Immediately after about 1 minute the career reaches iv pips involving profit and also you close it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kokka is an unknown quantity at this point kokka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try when you create a transaction, instead of using the strategy a difficult time positive and easy-to-use ways have maximum to obtain, can be reached, to explore and some processes in the field of tourism

Member bvgfcd is an unknown quantity at this point bvgfcd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not a speculator, I manually Mercantile, which is the best way to profit is not scalping technique so manually after Mercantile Mercantile Forex is risky, and the whole world, so that you get your knowledge and maintenance of the money with Forex.

Senior Member MaxMax is on a distinguished road MaxMax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,
    Try THV strategy, I've try it for a month and it is very good.
    The strategy working on Frame 5 minutes and a pair EUR/USD and AUD/USD.
    Good luck

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    The following strategies I've used to do scalping, if you want to try it please use the rule below:
    use CCI, stochastic (standard), then just include moving arange (ma ma 8 and 12) as well as the average cross from cci movng you use for a while to stochastick order to close an order, try to always trade at asian market only

Member uyhgtfrd is an unknown quantity at this point uyhgtfrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you want to try to do, "well you have a good seller scalping. As fast as your input value and has earned a surplus, albeit a bit, however you should close your real-time trade. As a result, seems scalping trade with all other technologies. And all of them will.

Member hgytfr is an unknown quantity at this point hgytfr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no manual I trade stamp, that is the single best way to scalping is not the commercialization of technology, so do manual marketing of Forex is very risky and it's all because I would have said the planet for their own knowledge and data for making money Forex pressure.

Member kjuhyg is an unknown quantity at this point kjuhyg's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no manual I stamp, which one is the best serves scalping is not a technique to do manual as a result of Forex is very risky and it is with the planet so you they want for their own knowledge and information about making money in business Forex.

Member mjnhbg is an unknown quantity at this point mjnhbg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no manual I stamp, that the best way of income, scalping is not a technique to do manual cataclysm in the foreground is very risky and it is completed in the world that you want for your own knowledge and data to cash in the Forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open