+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Need good scalping strategy.

Member mizz31 is on a distinguished road mizz31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai scalping mene kabhi nahi ki hai haan mene internet pe auto scalping ke softwares
    bohat dekhy hain lekin mene kabhi unko buy nahi kiya hai me chahta hun ke scalping kiye bina he acha amount kama lon ........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would advise you to spend your time to look for a better trading strategy because wasting your time to be searching for a scalping trading technique is not wise enough because almost all scalping techniques are useless at the end of the day because they are all not effective because the smaller times frames all contain noises.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aasakil11 is an unknown quantity at this point aasakil11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm no a scalper I'm guide book buying and selling which is the just one proper way of getting scalping seriously isn't a buying and selling approach and so accomplish guide book buying and selling since fx can be risky company in fact it is to all the earth therefore you have have to have for your own personal practical knowledge and understanding for producing profit fx company..

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    eyes become the most valuable indicator to determine where the price getting rejected. Do not necessarry to find what is the trend of the currency pair today because you are going to open position for short time. Don't let your open position last for 10 minutes. trading that is the one best way of earning scalping is not a trading method so do manual trading because forex is risky business and it is in all the world so you have need for your own experience and knowledge for making money

Member Hban is an unknown quantity at this point Hban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The vast majority of strategies are, if you think about it, "break-out" strategies. If you trade a break of a trend line, if you are a flag trader or a triangle trader you are trading a break-out. If you are a trend trader and you trade when a Higher high

Senior Member tips is an unknown quantity at this point tips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading Course: A Must for Forex Beginners In the world's largest financial market where exchanges reach up to trillions of dollars each day, many people would really want to participate in this market. Aside from being the largest financial market in the world, Forex is also the most liquid .

Senior Member Donea is an unknown quantity at this point Donea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without a doubt, his dad do not like everyone to help deal fx mainly because when i typically receive loses. in addition to when i never ever supply a beneficial effect for him or her. the item manufactured his dad can't stand as soon as view everyone when in front of the screeen. although, i have to hold deal fore until finally i am able to receive a massive effect.

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually scalping strategy is very risky for trading.It is most profitable method.They want to earn a lot money,they can follow scalping method.I never follow scalping strategy during forex trading.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that currently there is no strategy in trading successful but possible to get a successful strategy 100% of this trade through an expert, but he did not give the strategy its own, but for nothing, but can sell the strategy of its own that I can sell a successful strategy if I wanted to buy.

Senior Member ALIHAIDERGILL12233 is on a distinguished road ALIHAIDERGILL12233's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai apko yai maswara doon gaa kai full honsty se kaam akren agar aap full trained hoon gai tw apko koi mushkilnahi ae ge humay chaye kai trading mai agar loss hota bhe hai tw sabar se kaam lainr jaald bazi na karen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open