+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Need good scalping strategy.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a scalper I am trading, which is the only way to get scalping which is not a trading method, so don't practice trading because forex is a bold trade and it is in all classes so you make requests for change and your own knowledge to make money in the forex business and I have never followed a scalping strategy in the life of forex. Especially I long-term traders also never take a stop loss. I follow three indicators such as MACD, Haiken Ashi and Parabolic sar. I get a combination of these three indicators which are good signals for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the first Forex Scalping Strategy here for you - graceful in its simplicity but built on a strong foundation of professional trading. If you have been around Forex trading for a long time, I might like you very much: I know exactly how it feels to jump from one system to another, trying to find the "magic bullet" that will give you a guarantee. successful trading ... and what do you think about scalping or scalper? this is a method for traders to get profits in a short time, and we can use it manually, better than using a robot
    and brokers don't mean they use robots, ... almost brokers will use manual trading, you need to know about it, manuals are better than using robots,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am no a scalper i am manual trading that is the one best way of earning scalping is not a trading method so do manual trading because forex is risky business and it is in all the world so you have need for your own experience and knowledge for making money in forex business

4. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no manual I stamp, which one is the best serves scalping is not a technique to do manual as a result of Forex is very risky and it is with the planet so you they want for their own knowledge and information about making money in business Forex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-27)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am no a scalper i am manual trading that is the one best way of earning scalping is not a trading method so do manual trading because forex is risky business and it is in all the world so you have need for your own experience and knowledge for making money in forex business

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will recommend you to use BJF Trading Group scalping strategies,have been using it for last 2 years.You can also try it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am no a scalper i am manual trading that is the one best way of earning scalping is not a trading method so do manual trading because forex is risky business and it is in all the world so you have need for your own experience and knowledge for making money in forex busies.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am no a scalper i am manual trading that is the one best way of earning scalping is not a trading method so do manual trading because forex is risky business and it is in all the world so you have need for your own experience and knowledge for making money in forex business..

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    Simply use 5 minutes chart. And your eyes become the most valuable indicator to determine where the price getting rejected. Do not necessarry to find what is the trend of the currency pair today because you are going to open position for short time. Don't let your open position last for 10 minutes. You only need some points/pips to get profit or stop loss. Be careful when the price getting rejected at same point for several times because it going to break any time soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    Simply use 5 minutes chart. And your eyes become the most valuable indicator to determine where the price getting rejected. Do not necessarry to find what is the trend of the currency pair today because you are going to open position for short time. Don't let your open position last for 10 minutes. You only need some points/pips to get profit or stop loss. Be careful when the price getting rejected at same point for several times because it going to break any time soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open