+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about the demo account?

Senior Member stranger is an unknown quantity at this point stranger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo is good for all traders this time i use real account for trading and also do demo trading i use two accounts for trading and demo this time helps me a lot for earning i do demo trading from two months and get good trading experience from demo trading so use for long time demo account and get good experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job.It is better to have a reasonable capital to trade in forex.Test for these professional cards is very good information and a description in the foreign exchange market.so that we can really understand how to work with the right forex trading demo account in addition.so in future i think forex trading will be more famous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sweetimran103 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetimran103's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that trial consideration is the very great position for the trialing dealing because it is the essential reality for the new investor and they have to do it with the very seriously so it is successful. thanks dear

Senior Member sumon06 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that demo account is the very good place for the trialing trading because it is the important fact for the new trader and they have to do it with the very frankly so it is fruitful.

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khiyaal say demo acount aik buht he ahca way ha jo log forex ko new join kartey hai wo demo acount par practice kartey hai or trading ka knowledage gian kartey hia ic liye mjhy buht ahci tara yad ha jab me nay forex ko join kia tha toh me nay demo acount ko 3 month use kia tha os k bad me nay real acount par trade lgai thy kamyab honey k liye forex me demo acount aik buht he aalla cheez hai i like demo acout option in forex

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex men business ko start krne k liye us k baare men awareness hona bohat zaruri he or forex trading men demo account se practice start krna trading men back bone ki hasiat rakhta he ap ki demo practice jitni achi ho ge utne loss k chance kam hongen demo account se bohat kuch seekhne ko milta he

Senior Member armaghan is an unknown quantity at this point armaghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhi demo account bhoot achi option hy trading experience hasil karnay k leay jab aap real account par kaam karnay say pahelay demo account par 2/3months ke practice karain gy to pher aap real may kameyab ho sakty hain or pher aap bhoot profit gain kar sakty hain,so demo account par practice must hy real trading say pahelay.

Banned ranbows786 is on a distinguished road ranbows786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Demo account is the best way to learn about forex trading . is ki waja ye hai k demo or real account main zara barabar b difference nhi hai fariq sirf itna hai k real account main app ki payment invest hoti hai us main app ko profit or loss bear kerna perta hai lekin demo main app ki income invest nhi hotimis waja se app ko profit or loss ki fiker nhi hoti jis ki waja se app trading ker k ye sekh sakte hain k market main up or down kaise hote hain . or phir then app andaza laga sakte hain k app ral account main trading ker sakte hain aya nhi .

Senior Member Ahsang is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the demo is the first trading account where we do the practice and make our skills better for live trading because you know this thing the live trading is very risky task here we need the better skills for do this if we want to make the better profit from here

Senior Member hassan347 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan347's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can understand the dealing with the trial consideration which is availabel on the internet and on currency trading and so that we can create some of the exercise on the dealing websites trial consideration provide us the free edge so that we can create some exercise dealing on the dealing websites for the studying of currency trading. Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)