+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Member Rizwan12 is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother main MT4 main trading karta hon ye buhat best hai aur easy b hai MT4 main trading karne ka buhat maza ata hai aur buhat se trader MT4 main he trading karty han...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kingman29 is an unknown quantity at this point kingman29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hallo , I startd with Meta Trader 4 platForm because it is very simple for using and understanding for Amator Trader, I am yet trying Meta Trader 5 , and I know it will be maybe defult as Meta Trader 5 , so I am Staying with Meta Trader 4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AnsaGee is an unknown quantity at this point AnsaGee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading may mt4 boht acha hai is sy trading boht achy tara hoti hai or is may oder laga na or close krna boht asan ha oder laga tywaqt is may kio eorr nhi ata or ya boht acha softwere ha is may chalaty waqt kio platform nhi hoti

Senior Member violet is an unknown quantity at this point violet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just there is one small difference that in digit platform there are digits after decimal and in digit there are digits after decimal and no basic difference among MT4 and MT5 platform MT5 are up****e version and fuly the creator provide a converter services and "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted like Just to make sure that I have an account in mt5 and I have an account in mt4 as well

5. The Following User Says Thank You to violet For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member wasibegana is on a distinguished road wasibegana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use mt4 software for trading because its easy to use and simple to understand. secondly most of the traders use this plate from and many videos available for learning in mt4 and they videos easy to understand if we are user of mt4 . But there is no major difference from mt5 but other software may be more different then those.
    Newbies Can join me Here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006685180511 ....
    For all basic information and learning about initial trading and much more.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wasibegana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein acha plat form use krna bohat he important hota hai forex trading mein sub sey best meta trader 4 our meta trader 5 software hai eis ko use krney sey app achi earning kr saktey hain mein tou meta trader 4 software use kr raha hoon ye best software hai

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Asiffx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I am using the MT4 platform in my trading. I think still now MT4 is the most favorite in the world of forex trading platform. But yes now a days some traders are using the MT5 platform, but I never try it. MT4 platform is most suitable for me because it helps me to use it and it looks more user friendly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to runa4x4u For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    If problems trading platform used for trading forex I prefer using meta trader 4 out of 5 because other meta trader easy for me, because it is more familiar to me and I also have lots of indicators and EA robot that can run normally on meta trader 4

Banned akatsuki is an unknown quantity at this point akatsuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    My advice is if you want to use any platform than i will give you advice about MT4 as trading plate forms are mt and mt and both are better trading plate forms but most useful plate form is mt and many people then MT5 will be popular soon unless it's got the feature which will make all skeptical traders change their mind THE TERMINAL MT4 IS OLD VERSION OF MT5 SOFTWARE that is meta trader have more features than the meta trader but still not that usefu

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Chance are you are using the 2010 version as theirs no more new version after 2010 only updated series but no updated version after all Anyway after a couple of hours I tried making a new demo account for the nth time and this time it worked that In my opinion the mt4 is more useful than the mt5 in fact it should basic enough to afford the comfort of trading with ease its best to remember the best indicator is the human brain(experienced) and

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)